Author Topic: I’ve gone doll crazy!  (Read 307 times)

Feguro

• Resident
Re: I’ve gone doll crazy!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 12:29:10 PM »
Congrats and happy honeymoon.
Yeah, deep red lips.
Don't know what the problems are copying an image address and put it into image tags.

Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 01:25:35 PM »

In the mean time you need to learn how to post pics  :thumb:

He's on an iPad. The only way is to have someone spam it in chat or on a post, then he can copy the pic to favorites...

That's the only way I know how. As our gallery doesn't seem to support Safari.

Maybe Noquiexis can figure out what we need to do to get it done, because we certainly don't know shit about simple stuff like that.  >:(

BTW...

Congrats on your new Mecha. That puts you all in.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 01:32:44 PM »
Incred thank you yes I’d love some suggestions on a red wig! I’m thinking long strait  :redhead:
Thanks feguro,  thanks camp, guys yes I’m on an iPad I’ve tried to the point of embarrassment I’m  just not a tech savvy guy
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 01:42:57 PM »
You won't be disappointed  with a Mecha. Congrats!  :thumb:

As far as going doll crazy goes, this is nothing.  Wait until you hit full blown Doll Dementia!  :whistle:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2018, 01:48:32 PM »
You won't be disappointed  with a Mecha. Congrats!  :thumb:

As far as going doll crazy goes, this is nothing.  Wait until you hit full blown Doll Dementia!  :whistle:
He should know.  :whistle:
Not that I've got any room to talk. Congrats! She should be an excellent doll.

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »
Thank you Smoke and Begog, but I’m thinking doll demensia comes with a smile  8)

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2018, 08:56:34 PM »
I managed to get some better pics into the gallery, she’s pretty smokin hot! And her name is Delilah  :-*

You guys should check out her... ummm...new shoes  :whistle:

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 07:41:41 AM »
Yeah, Delilah is smokin hot  :drool:

Incred thank you yes I’d love some suggestions on a red wig! I’m thinking long strait  :redhead:
Thanks feguro,  thanks camp, guys yes I’m on an iPad I’ve tried to the point of embarrassment I’m  just not a tech savvy guy

Ahhh, you're on iPad. Now, it makes sense. I've not an iPad, but saw this article. Perhaps it'll help you to Get an Image Url to put this url then into the image tags in the editor here, when you post something.
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/118238?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en

Compare help:  When I click on one of your pictures (for example the above picture) in your gallery and then do Get an Image Url with Google Chrome I got: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/8B9B50B0-E936-430E-AB56-4C5A3CAD7368.jpeg

When you got the same phrase, you're won and it's only need to do the final step: to paste this url into the image tag's (or if you not want write the image tag's then: use the Mona Lisa Button of the editor to get the image tag's). With the preview button of the editor you can check the result.
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 12:23:06 PM »
Yeah, Delilah is smokin hot  :drool:

Ahhh, you're on iPad. Now, it makes sense. I've not an iPad, but saw this article. Perhaps it'll help you to Get an Image Url to put this url then into the image tags in the editor here, when you post something.
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/118238?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en

Compare help:  When I click on one of your pictures (for example the above picture) in your gallery and then do Get an Image Url with Google Chrome I got: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/8B9B50B0-E936-430E-AB56-4C5A3CAD7368.jpeg

When you got the same phrase, you're won and it's only need to do the final step: to paste this url into the image tag's (or if you not want write the image tag's then: use the Mona Lisa Button of the editor to get the image tag's). With the preview button of the editor you can check the result.
Feguro thank you so much for trying to help me! I can usually figure this stuff out with apple I’ve been on jeep forums for years and and have thousands of posts with pics but coppermine has me stumped, when I pull up the image info it doesn’t show the full address it only gives me the numbers like this -09712924-16A5-41A4-B72A-00B79D4689A4.jpeg then even when I type in the rest of the info and make it look like you have above with the Mona Lisa button I only get a little blank box (insert sad face here)
Edit: I DID IT!!!! I found a way with your post I figured how to type it! THANK YOU Feguro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 12:39:35 PM »

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 01:18:07 PM »
Congrats again  :thumb:

Now for  :redhead:  I tend to buy curly/wavy wigs, but I mostly buy from International Wigs.

Here is one you might like. It is long an straight but with some body to it. It also comes in Fire Red; http://www.internationalwigs.com/Ashley-850-p/gt_ashley850.htm
Thanks incred! I do like that one! great link! I’m thinking 130 dark alburn color  :drool: I’ll be spending some $ with them  ;)

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: Today at 05:45:16 PM »
Absolutely gorgeous  :) :thumb:
When you have more time  ;) . . . A review and more pictures would delight our eyes  :)

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #28 on: Today at 08:07:07 PM »
Absolutely gorgeous  :) :thumb:
When you have more time  ;) . . . A review and more pictures would delight our eyes  :)

Thank you Dr! For sure you will be seeing much of Delilah on ODC in the future now that I can post a pic, she has a new outfit to model in the next couple days and working on her Halloween costume  8) I absolutely adore this doll so far! The more time I spend with her the more she amazes me, I love how fluidly she moves and she looks so real! Her dd’s are so soft they will push flat effortlessly and she’s proportioned perfectly for me so when I embrace her she feels so real and I’m eye to eye with her, I will give more review as I get to know her more,  I must say Ron was great  you just have to be a little patient with him he’s a busy guy. I was lucky he had a doll almost done in the option I wanted when I first msg him. picking her up was really cool as well meeting Ron and his help and seeing the factory then taking her home riding shot gun was well worth my drive  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #29 on: Today at 08:44:56 PM »