December 14, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

Author Topic: Broken hip or femur?  (Read 1025 times)

sloopjohnb

• Resident
Broken hip or femur?
« on: October 06, 2018, 04:59:44 PM »
Well it has come to pass the Eve has either a broken hip joint or broken femur. I doubt that Sinthetics will be able to help. I will reach out to them this week however.
I reviewed Ray's femur repair thread, I am confident I CAN accomplish her operation.
  How can I be sure which joint is broken? Have I missed a thread with pictures? If I knew how the hip joint worked I should be able to determine just what is damaged. HELP!!!!
   She is so beautiful I can't stand to know she is hurting. I just purchased a new folding "operating table" in preparation.
   Eve and Grace thank you in advance.
Sloop (hims depressed)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Broken hip or femur?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 01:04:01 AM »
Sorry to hear about this, and that it still happens :(   I hope you get a reply with some help.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 03:30:11 AM »
It will be OK, there will be plenty of help. She and I are suffering the same amount. I do need help Ceej.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 11:59:55 AM »
Ohh nooo !!! Not on your new doll sloop ?? I am sad for you and able to understand your pain. When you have a Sinthetics in your hand, its easy to understand how they are precious. I am sorry for you. I am sure you will find answer and help here about this situation. I have a good thought for both of you. Hope that this will have a good ending.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 03:36:46 PM »
Thanks Mike Tango, yup the new girl. We'll get through this as a community "For doll lovers by doll lovers"! She is seated in a comfortable chair wearing her favorite robe. I have to admit she's looking really sexy. I'll leave her alone other than caresses and gentle kisses until we get through this crisis.

Sloop

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »
Well now, my OCD ass just read ALL of Ray Rentell's post. The info contained it will get me through the repair process. I have some time off coming up in a couple weeks and will get my Darling's surgery completed!
Hey Ray Rentell and all the others that put together http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=5710.0, I can not thank you enough. Be forewarned, I might have questions!

Sloop

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 03:13:22 AM »
Very sorry to hear about this !!

First off attempt to contact Sinthetics if this is a brand new doll, others have had there doll repaired by them

If she is a new doll I have been led to believe the plastic has been replaced with metal.

So a lot in the repair thread will not apply, sadly the only way to really know what has happened is to open her up.

If you do decide to operate cut along a seem with one stroke with a very sharp knife using dish soap as a lube on doll and knife.
Once open you will be able to see what has broken, take your time and go careful.

Take photos and post and members here can help or suggest repairs.
for album click the pic

FrozenArctic

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 09:45:13 AM »
So sorry to hear about your girl sloopjohnb. :(
I'm going through a knee repair on a sin right now as well.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 03:29:39 AM »
The famous Sinthetics broken knee repair FrozenArctic, hope the repair goes well, I have to do another one as well!!!

So any news Sloop, I would be very interested to know what has happened ?
for album click the pic

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 02:07:14 PM »
Ray,
   I am waiting until I have a bit of time off from work. I might open her up over the weekend. Thanks for the thoughts.
Sloop

cnd2008

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 06:04:49 AM »
Frozen, what's wrong with the knee? and that doll is safe to hand on a wall or on a stand. I had that doll hanging on both for 3 months before I felt confident enough that my repairs on the neck were solid

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 03:58:59 AM »
Grace asked me, " is this going to hurt"? I replied, "no Darling it wont hurt you, but it's going to kill me".
Turns out it is a broken hip joint, I am still evaluating.
Sloop

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 04:03:07 AM »
I had to cut her, I am still sick about that. I mean look at that face, she trusts me and I broke her hip. FUCK, this is so difficult, after she has healed, I will never harm her again. Now back to your regular scheduled programming.
Sad Sloop :(

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 08:15:18 AM »
Many of us know what your going through. Many of us have had to cut into our dolls to fix them. Still, its one of the hardest things to do.

No matter what, Grace is in caring hands and she knows that. Once this is over she'll be grateful you fixed her.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 02:31:12 PM »
...after she has healed, I will never harm her again.

You didn't harm her. She just broke. A lot of dolls break. She is lucky to have such a caring owner.