December 15, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Author Topic: The Dollamo!  (Read 348 times)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
Re: The Dollamo!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2018, 09:41:34 PM »
Great pictures, CL!

I'm glad you guys took a bunch of photos. This thread would be dead without them!

Incred,

That radio podcast was tough to get through. Typical media crap. Trying to make us look as bad as possible so the listeners can feel good about themselves. Oh well, what do we expect?

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

CinnamonLover

• New Resident
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 10:12:30 PM »
Friday night we enjoyed a campfire on L3ftNut's property. It was really amazing. A bunch of folding chairs around a pit, crackling flames, chilly dark-night air, and I actually brought Cinnamon out to sit with us. I liked the idea of sitting around with Cinnamon like she was just my girl along to enjoy the party. I want to do more of that in the future. Made her seem more real, which has been coming on slowly on its own, but that was a great event.

Saturday the rain was done, the sun came out, guys were shooting at a bunch of old eggs set up on a post, and ttnlbtpd showed up with SIX dolls. We helped him troop his troop into the house and while he worked on making them stunning (pictures to follow in another post) L3ftNut and my buddy helped me get the top off the Jeep (my other jeep was a soft top which I definitely prefer) and we even took the front doors off. At this point we were exhausted and the girls took over. Nothing like a bunch of girls hanging all over a Jeep.

More pics soon, as several of tt's dolls and some beauties Mahtek brought frolicked in the grass.

Halleheals

• Resident
  • Doll crazy entering doll dementia
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2018, 11:22:29 PM »
Congratulations on your new Jeep CinnamonLover! The girls look great in there! I am a jeep owner as well, it’s a another addiction even more expensive than dolls  ;) I’m gonna get my girls out for a photo shoot with my jeep one of these days  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

CinnamonLover

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2018, 08:47:42 PM »
Thanks Halleheals! This is not my first Wrangler. I am fond of the Jeep.

A few of the dolls at the meet hung out and watched, sunning themselves or merely distracting the heck out of the men.

Indoors a lot of new dolls were hanging out.
Mahtek's own Marsha on Farm Girls Rule:

Then several amazing girls TT brought and made them sparkle: