Author Topic: For Sale: Sinthetics Doll  (Read 303 times)

NewLife

• New Resident
For Sale: Sinthetics Doll
« on: November 06, 2018, 04:19:41 PM »
This is a local pick up sale. First come first serve. I reside in Los Angeles, Arcadia California to be precise. If you are looking for a great doll, don't miss this opportunity. I'm asking for $2900. You can save money and wait time by checking Sinthetics website. Kindly message me if you are interested.  Thanks.

My gal Amanda Lee is looking for you - her new owner. She didn't like me neglecting her, leaving her in the closet, all covered up, for long stretches. She deserves better and as you will see, she's unbelievably beautiful. In MINT condition today (seldom used, well treated), she'll find that lucky guy soon. Delivered February 2014 from Sinthetics, she cost me a hefty price tag of $6000+. I don't remember the exact amount. 

Amanda has the Alicia head, brunette wig, with a 2D body. Her chai skin tone is just perfect. She will mesmerizing you with deep green eyes, painted eyebrows, morning mist eye shadow, and Asian night eyeliner. She loves to show off her French manicure and pedicure. Like a real woman, she has scattered beauty marks, light pink nipples, and pierced ears. Don't get too close to her. She will draw you in with lips you would want to kiss, soft modified thighs you want to hold, and an endless pleasure honey pot (brand new insert).  Ok, I gave away too much information.

Let me post some photos...(geez, why make it so difficult to post photos).

Can everyone see the whole album since I can’t post individual photo here.

############################################
#  Click here —>    http://imgur.com/a/Xxy86LP    <-- Photo Gallery   #
############################################

Hopefully with the link above, everyone can get to the photos.

A couple of things worth mentioning that I will include...
    1) The  doll stand that can be use to roll/move her
    2) Include brand new Honey Pot Insert
    3) All accessories- face mask, hair comb, cleaning kit, lounge wear, etc

68special

• New Resident
Re: For Sale: Sinthetics Doll
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 04:46:13 PM »
Check this sticky for tips on posting pics...

https://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=6395.0

Can't wait to see pics of your doll!  :drool:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 09:05:12 PM »

Nice rack !

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

NewLife

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »
Thanks Camp!  She has photogenic traits.   :o

NewLife

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 09:00:12 PM »
Camp, you're the man!  Thanks again for the quick help and the photo postings.

I had the pleasure talking with your friend YKW over the phone.  Amanda is probably going to stay with him. Lol

68special

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 09:28:07 PM »
I think YKW's house is fast becoming the unofficial "Home For Wayward Sinthetics Girls", Lol! The lucky devil  ;D

NewLife

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 03:28:41 PM »
Guys, YKW is now the proud owner of Amanda Lee. ????

As I have stated, she is in mint condition, nearly new. YKW got a great deal!  Personally, if I want a Sinthetics doll like Amanda, with the current price and wait time, I probably pay 4K to 5k. After delivery, YKW quoted during his inspection, “This doll does not look like four or five years old”. He saw the opportunity and he took it. Meeting him in person, YKW is an all-around nice guy. I’m glad we had a safe transaction. Based on his collection, I know he will take great care of Amanda.

Please congratulate him!

Btw...thank you to all viewers and those interested in the doll. Unfortunately we can only have one owner. Take care.