Author Topic: Brand New Muscular Male Real Doll NATE-NEVER USED!!  (Read 177 times)

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Brand New Muscular Male Real Doll NATE-NEVER USED!!
« on: November 10, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
I have a BRAND NEW UNUSED Male Real Doll Nate Muscular Body for sale! He was poured March 17 so he is over a year old, but he has been in my closet since! As GORGEOUS as he is, I have done nothing with him. He absolutely perfect with the exception of normal factory blemishes that all dolls have. I picked him up at the factory and I am the only owner. I absolutely love him, but Im selling for financial reasons. Hes $5999.99 new plus a long wait! Im willing to sell him for half price at $3000 just to make it fast and easy! I will even include his wig! This is a STEAL!

Full specifications like brand: Platinum Silicone Male Real Doll Nate with Duracast Hands & Feet
Price: $3000 plus $250 shipping
Preferred payment method: Google Pay (Straight from your debit card or bank account to mine!) I will NOT accept Paypal.
Shipping limitations: Pickup Preferred but will ship Continental US only!
General location: Phoenix, Arizona
Age of item: 1.5 years
Bought new or previously owned *ยน: New
Damage to item:None
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Non Smoking Home

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Re: Brand New Muscular Male Real Doll NATE-NEVER USED!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 06:49:00 PM »

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 10:04:24 PM »
The wig sells it, but you appear to be missing a few details:

I was able to determine from their awful website that he's a "Type A" body (5'9", 100-110lbs)

Penis size? Detachable or fixed?

Skin tone (appears to be either tanned or cocoa)

The wig (which looks really good on him 8) ) comes with it, but what about outfits? I have an entire closet full of clothes that I'd need to get rid of when I sell my doll (for financial reasons - less than $3k in MY bank account :o )

I didn't see anything about a stand either, but the dog doesn't seem to mind him so there's that.

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:15:33 PM »
Most people dont know what body type a or b is....so I put what people would understand....hes the muscular build. I also have a runners body Male RD for sale with Nicks head. But this guy has tan skin. Penis I believe is small or medium, not sure. It looks like a medium to me, but if I remember correctly the medium was actually gigantic, so I think this is the small. What they consider small to me is quite large. Its detachable. No outfits. Hes been in my closet in his original shirt and boxers since I bought him. Its hard enough for me to move him, let alone try to change clothes. Hes never worn anything else. No one usually mentions a stand unless they happen to have one thats included, which I dont have. I put a hook in my closet and hung him on it, hes been there ever since until I got someone to help me get him down so I could get pictures. And yes suprisingly my dog doesnt mind him. If he was laying there much longer she probably would have curled up and went to sleep with him!

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 12:12:19 AM »
A few of my pictures didnt load. I wanted to make sure everyone sees the little dent in his foot. Its not torn, and it was like that when i picked him up from the factory.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 01:41:30 PM »
"Most people" wouldn't have the patience to go through Abyss' horrible website trying to find it either, :whistle: but then again, "most people" don't own sex dolls either. :laugh:

I really do wish I had the money for this (as he reminds me of the Sin I ordered a few years ago)... but I don't. I also don't have the strength to lift the 90lbs doll I already own, let alone a 110lb one. :o I have no idea how long male dolls take to sell on here.

mxn9197

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 05:23:20 PM »
Prizmgirl Sent you a message interested!

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 12:21:44 AM »
Sale Pending....but I still have the Male Real Doll Nick with the runners body for sale! Much cheaper too!