Author Topic: Beautiful Wicked Real Doll Jessica Drake!! Perfect Condition!  (Read 196 times)

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Beautiful Wicked Real Doll Jessica Drake!! Perfect Condition!
« on: November 10, 2018, 07:13:09 PM »

I have a beautiful Wicked Real Doll Jessica for sale that I have never used for any purpose (im just a female doll collector). She is 3 years old, but he has been hanging in my closet since I bought her from a guy who apparently hardly used her because she still looked brand new, and she still looks brand new today. She is just perfect and looking for a lucky guy that will take care of her.  Im selling for financial reasons and because of injuries making it hard for me to work.  Im willing to sell her for super cheap at $3000 just to make it fast and easy!

Full specifications like brand: Platinum Silicone Wicked Real Doll Jessica Drake with Duracast Hands & Feet
Price: $3000 plus $200 shipping
Preferred payment method: Google Pay (Straight from your debit card or bank account to mine!) I will NOT accept Paypal.
Shipping limitations: Pickup Preferred but will ship Continental US only!
General location: Phoenix, Arizona
Age of item: 8-27-15
Bought new or previously owned *┬╣: New
Damage to item:None
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Non Smoker

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Re: Beautiful Wicked Real Doll Jessica Drake!! Perfect Condition!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 07:14:36 PM »
Im taking more pictures tonight, I need to get help, cant get her out of my closet because I cant lift anything. I just wanted to get her listing started.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 09:29:14 PM »
Beautiful doll.

I am curious to know why not accepting PayPal ? Its one of the best way to protect everyone in the transaction. Never heard before of paying with Google.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:20:59 PM »
Its actually not. But youve been been lucky so it appears safe to you. I hope it continues to be safe for you. For me and thousands of other people it has not been. I dont reccomend Paypal. And if they knew what you were buying they would probably red flag the transaction and freeze the funds. Paypal is not a bank. They act like one but they are not regulated like one. They can do whatever they want. I have a Paypal account and I use for very small sales and purchases, but not for something at this price.