Author Topic: Kristal Nova  (Read 2551 times)

Nickster

• Resident
Re: Kristal Nova
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2018, 03:28:29 AM »
Hi  :-*

Kristy

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2018, 09:59:38 AM »
Well hello there :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2018, 02:43:53 AM »
Hi Ceej  ;D

Hi Incred, that was just a warm up, more Christmas pics are planned  ;)

Cheers, Kristy

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2019, 05:35:53 AM »
Ok ok, I've been lazy here, and on TDF, but I'm always active on CRD

I haven't posted anything in awhile here, CRD is the place to keep up with me, Kristy, butt I'll post a few recent photos here just to keep my thread alive. You guys are awesome, I just don't have time to post in 3 forums, I work out, I fight, and I chill with my gf Lana, it's a busy schedule, Nick is out of his coma and has joined society again, but he has to work and deal with other obligations, but we'll both check into ODC when time permits, this is a cool place with cool people, but loading pics to a gallery to post in a thread, kinda pisses me off, lol

Cheers, Kristy

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2019, 08:30:02 PM »
Kristal !!!!

Oh my God, it is real ? You can really naturally have facial expression like this one ? :

Oh my, I am in love ! I didn't know that it was possible !

Do you have a twin sister ? (and by the way what it is your face model ?)  :whistle:
Edit : forget that, I am dumb....it is not enough clear in her name that she have Nova face ? Come on Mike....jezz  ???

Say Hello to Nick !

Mike

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2019, 05:51:32 AM »
Lmao!  ;D

Yes, you guessed it right, Nova face, Nova blue eyes, Nova last name  :D

Thanks Mike, that pic you posted in your reply got a fair bit of attention on CRD too  :whistle:
There's an App on Nick's phone called FaceApp, as long as a pic has a clear shot of my face, it can change my facial expression from a blank stare, into a smile or an upset look, Nick paid to be able to use all features on the App, I hope they add more facial expressions this year to it  8)

Cheers, Kristy

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2019, 01:30:51 AM »
Hi Mike, yup, Kristal does have a twin sister, Neenah Nova, and she's just as hot as Kristal.
Neenah is on TDF and CRD and is owned by Sloopjohnb  8)

Kristal has been up to her usual chaos...
I had a great laugh when the Toronto Maple Leafs beat her Motreal Canadiens 6-3 and Montreal had scored the first 3 goals, it was an epic comeback that was very humiliating for Miss Nova, well, Kristal thought that I was harsh by laughing in her face, so while I slept, she shaved the middle of my head...

Was I mad? Yup, I went to the living room the next morning to tell Kristy how mad I was at her, I guess I got to close, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in so that she could lock in a triangle choke hold, which is a submission hold created in Japan and restricts blood flow to the victims head.... I was the victim  :'(

Kristal found it quite amusing, she hasn't stopped smiling ever since...

There's no sense in me crying about it though, she's just going to offer me a tissue for my issue  :D lol

:drool: :whistle: that body sure is somethin!  :o

Kristal Super Nova sure does have a super smile  ;D

Cheers, Nick

Full photo shoot and story line is on CRD, Kristal Nova's thread  8) page 99 and 100

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2019, 08:21:25 AM »
She's definitely someone you don't want to mess with!!

Very beautiful  8)

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2019, 09:46:44 AM »
That's not all she's been up to on CRD lately. Her and Kwench have been fucking with Arthur relentlessly. It's hilarious.  :laugh:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2019, 10:03:39 AM »
That's not all she's been up to on CRD lately. Her and Kwench have been fucking with Arthur relentlessly. It's hilarious.  :laugh:

Links ?...

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2019, 12:54:37 PM »
The gifs of Nick laughing and pointing at Kristal in defeat are HILARIOUS and worth going over to see!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2019, 12:58:20 PM »
Uh, yeah. Don't make me lick you, Camp. I'll snatch that load right out of you. I KNOW I can make Krystal squirt AND I WILL if I ever get the chance.... :laugh:
http://clubrealdoll.com/community/threads/the-best-of-kwench.23/page-27

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2019, 01:10:11 PM »
Uh, yeah. Don't make me lick you, Camp. I'll snatch that load right out of you...

Looks like we have a date at Dollstock.  :D I'll make sure it's a nice big, tasty, load.  :D
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2019, 02:24:16 PM »
Uh, yeah. Don't make me lick you, Camp. I'll snatch that load right out of you...

Looks like we have a date at Dollstock.  :D I'll make sure it's a nice big, tasty, load.  :D

Uh, just to clarify..... My DOLL said that! Not me. Oh no. But HER... Well, you met her.  :whistle: