Author Topic: Kristal Nova  (Read 1357 times)

Nickster

• New Resident
Re: Kristal Nova
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2018, 03:28:29 AM »
Hi  :-*

Kristy
Nick and Kristal

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2018, 09:59:38 AM »
Well hello there :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nickster

• New Resident
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2018, 02:43:53 AM »
Hi Ceej  ;D

Hi Incred, that was just a warm up, more Christmas pics are planned  ;)

Cheers, Kristy
Nick and Kristal

Nickster

• New Resident
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2019, 05:35:53 AM »
Ok ok, I've been lazy here, and on TDF, but I'm always active on CRD

I haven't posted anything in awhile here, CRD is the place to keep up with me, Kristy, butt I'll post a few recent photos here just to keep my thread alive. You guys are awesome, I just don't have time to post in 3 forums, I work out, I fight, and I chill with my gf Lana, it's a busy schedule, Nick is out of his coma and has joined society again, but he has to work and deal with other obligations, but we'll both check into ODC when time permits, this is a cool place with cool people, but loading pics to a gallery to post in a thread, kinda pisses me off, lol

Cheers, Kristy
Nick and Kristal

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2019, 08:30:02 PM »
Kristal !!!!

Oh my God, it is real ? You can really naturally have facial expression like this one ? :

Oh my, I am in love ! I didn't know that it was possible !

Do you have a twin sister ? (and by the way what it is your face model ?)  :whistle:
Edit : forget that, I am dumb....it is not enough clear in her name that she have Nova face ? Come on Mike....jezz  ???

Say Hello to Nick !

Mike
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Nickster

• New Resident
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2019, 05:51:32 AM »
Lmao!  ;D

Yes, you guessed it right, Nova face, Nova blue eyes, Nova last name  :D

Thanks Mike, that pic you posted in your reply got a fair bit of attention on CRD too  :whistle:
There's an App on Nick's phone called FaceApp, as long as a pic has a clear shot of my face, it can change my facial expression from a blank stare, into a smile or an upset look, Nick paid to be able to use all features on the App, I hope they add more facial expressions this year to it  8)

Cheers, Kristy
Nick and Kristal