December 15, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

Author Topic: New male doll  (Read 556 times)

94elmwood and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

94elmwood

• New Resident
Re: New male doll
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »
Time  to hit  the gym  hard .Im getting ready to  go

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 12:23:34 AM »
They make this one as well. Put a male head and a penis on it and you're good to go.

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB14rZNoL9TBuNjy0Fcq6zeiFXa9/232937613/HTB14rZNoL9TBuNjy0Fcq6zeiFXa9.jpg_.webp

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 11:35:22 AM »
Wow, a full month of inactivity on this board and then I skip TWO DAYS and the board practically explodes. :o

I bought one

Congrats. :hug:
:fireworks:

I know grenouille disagrees with me (because I said this on the thread for RSLD or SRSD or something like that, ??? and it was promptly ignored ::) ...like all my other posts :(), but I’m curious about what he looks like in person, outside of the fancy studio with lights, make-up and fancy hair.

I blame Annie and BowmanC for this. I mean say what you will about “William” or “Victor” (and, believe me, I have :laugh: ) but at least you knew what you were getting… whereas their “Baker” doll looks absolutely NOTHING like “Aaron Peterson.”

You can get 3 basic colors but they will also do a custom... If he is as good as he looks, I wouldn't wait around for sins Asian doll I would get him

Why do I get the feeling I know who this was directed at? ::) Anyway, you didn’t say which skin color you chose. You didn’t mention hair or eye color either. How is the 6.5” dildo (a full inch longer than Andy’s :o ) attached?

Besides, as I said above, the Sin “Asian” doll just looks like a young Keanu Reeves lately – especially since I think I ordered too light a skin tone (I chose a “darker” skin tone for my DS doll, and he’s still lighter than I am :laugh: )

They make this one as well. Put a male head and a penis on it and you're good to go.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 12:05:18 PM »
He's really cute though. If I was staying in this house indefinitely, I would buy him. I'd get him a long wig because I don't like short hair though.
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.
--Ozzy Osbourne

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 03:13:36 PM »

That one took a bit of browsing, but I was like whoa when I saw it. Many male features on it but a female head/enhanced bust & a vagina.  Someone looking for a built male might find that attractive with the right modifications.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 07:36:44 PM »
akira fan you still haven't gotten  your  sin doll and haven't heard anything from them

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 09:28:49 PM »
This isn't the thread to discuss that in. ::) Besides, from what I've seen of him lately he looks less and less Asian. I don't have the shoulder to move my doll around as easily as I could, I don't have the money to buy him more clothes, and because I don't plan on staying in my current apt much longer, I may have to get rid of certain non-paying roommates in the near future. :(

I am however looking forward to 94elmwood's photos of what he looks like in the real world. :thumb:

Once I get settled again, I may or may not get another one (assuming the price doesn't jump exponentially on this bad cute boy)...

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 04:56:38 PM »

Dude needs a bra  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 11:09:38 PM »
how  do you post pictures on this

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2018, 03:35:33 AM »
first ask camp for an album then follow this guide.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=6395.0
for album click the pic