Author Topic: New male doll  (Read 2430 times)

94elmwood

• New Resident
Re: New male doll
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2018, 11:44:12 PM »
Oh and if  you wanted a custom color  they will do it no extra charge..... I asked for extra phots  they took them and sent  them to me not just the regular photos  they posted the actual photo of the doll I was having made

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 12:29:18 AM »
....The  photos  you see of him are accurate but the  problem is the size  and weight no mouth opening he  gots  a rear opening

I visited their website yesterday and I was told his mouth is functional not closed.  Please check yours, maybe his mouth is functional as well.

I like this doll so much, I wish their lighter version will be available soon with detachable genitals instead of a fixed one.

BTW, when you are dressing your doll, try this method: Wrap his hand with cling wrap and dust a little baby powder on top, once his hand is free from the sleeve, remove the cling wrap.  I use this method to dress my BJD, so that I won't break their delicate fingers accidentally.  I hope it works for you.

Have fun with you new buddy.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2018, 09:09:04 AM »
The mouth doesn't  function yes a  lighter one  would be better less bulky

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2018, 07:46:56 PM »
I posted  more photos

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2018, 09:57:10 PM »
I posted  more photos

I can see that. ;D I was coming in to ask when you were posting new photos. :laugh:

Anyway, while he doesn't look quite as Asian in these photos as he does in the promo photos, he looks remarkably less "plastic-y" than your RealDolls (though the longer wigs suited them better than the short ones  :P ). I guess this shows how far male dolls have come even since I joined this forum. :thumb:

I am looking forward to new pictures of him - and his supposed monster cock 8) - in the future.  ;D

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2019, 07:35:11 PM »
had to go to home depot get a threaded rod it was 12 inch and cut it down but made it longer than the original piece of threaded  rod  now he looks better the head is higher

odc456

• New Resident
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2019, 07:02:11 AM »

“In my opinion,it's the handsomest male doll that I have seen except Gabriel”

I would agree with that. He is the first ever doll I’ve looked at and thought “ I really want him”. I mean Gabriel is amazing amazing don’t get me wrong... but the current sinthetics male dolls are all too skinny for me.

This guy has a puppy fat thing going on. His arms are muscular enough too.

Great work and great price. Sexy boy. 

odc456

• New Resident
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2019, 07:20:40 AM »
In a certain angle he did look a bit like Hong Kong TV star and Singer Raymond Lam. Perhaps my eyes are not working as good as they should be.  LOL!!!!

The second pic is a MUCH better look on him. :thumb:

On an unrelated note, the actor in question looks like a slightly older version of a character in a novel I'm shopping around (which has sexbots and male dolls as major plot points!  :o ). At least I have a name to use in hypothetical pitch meetings. :laugh:

I want! :D

What’s the novel?
I'd rather have the hottie from the bus, but this is a close second. ;D

odc456

• New Resident
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2019, 11:28:34 AM »
I posted  more photos

Thank you. Is there any chance of some more? Also, if you do post some, can you link to the actual image, or one of the images in the photo shoot? It's quite hard to work out which page the photos are on if you are looking a month or so after the day the images were uploaded and the comment made to the group, if that makes sense.