December 15, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Author Topic: UNBOXING - Ariel 140 - My new partner from Doll-Forever  (Read 95 times)

Mexdollover

• New Resident
  • A doll lover since 2011
    • Silent Partners.
UNBOXING - Ariel 140 - My new partner from Doll-Forever
« on: December 06, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
Hello friends of ODC.

A lot of time since my last post, but now I have a new doll and I liked to share my joy of receiving a new doll.

it's a special day:

Ariel came to my home from yesterday, she is a part of the fantasy series from Doll Forever. She is my second TPE doll after a long silicone tradition.

I was yearning for the mixed feelings every doll owner have in the waiting period: Getting excited, the hard time waiting for her, tracking her every 5 minutes, daydreaming about the day i open the box and see her for the first time... and this post is all about that: UNBOXING!

TIME

There was 5 days between the begining of the doll creation to the departure from Doll4ever headquarters and 5 days more in transit to my country. (FedEX)
compared to my past purchases this is fast!

My Ariel came with this configuration:

Doll Ariel 140cm (Doll Forever / Piper Doll)

Skin             Pink white
Skeletons    E.V.O.
Lip Option    Coating
Breast-option    Hollow
Areola Sizes    Areola 4cm
Areola Colors    Light Brown
Eyes Colors    Brown
Wig            Wig-2
Fingernails    French Manucure Natural
Vagina          Built-In   

Pubic Hair,     no
Labia Colors    Natural
Feet Option    Feet Standing
Toenails Colors Natural

She is 140cm, the box is quite heavy compared to my oldr purchases, the FeDex guy said ... "..man! are there rocks inside?" I am aware of the classic pick up line of the parcel guys looking for an answer... noisy fellas lol.

Inside the box there are a lot of packing material well distributed, this doll have no seams and the neck is attached to the head so this doll is fully secured with packing material on this area. there is also a block of expensive memory foam especialy to the buttocks, it is a nice feature.

I found traces of local custom work (they move the eyes looking for something and move the doll a little, no big deal.

the weight of the doll is new for me, 29 kg is 10 kg more than my heaviest doll so from this point I am getting use to it.

The doll is super soft! I have other TPE but now i can compare, this TPE is the softest! the fair white skin have a pinkish hue, a rosy glow

I become adicted to touching this doll. the standing opton is also new to me, it is handy for this heavy doll,

I will post A full review of the doll in a couple of days, it is a whole new game with this doll. My first impression are of a great doll to touch, to hug and surely to get laid. the rear end is a dream for the fanny fanatics like me, the generous body proportions of Ariel invites to get intimate with her.

I love portraits, i wanted to show to you the original makeup of Ariel with wig number 2 and brown eyes.

There is no special mechanish for the eyes to align it, but once you get to now it works.

the old school could remember my first doll called "Estrella", this doll reminds me a little about her, the luscious lips, the big eyes and the sexy curves.
My blog:

https://mysilentpartners.wordpress.com/

Images of my dolls.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: UNBOXING - Ariel 140 - My new partner from Doll-Forever
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 08:52:29 AM »
She is a little knock out.

I like the Idea of the attached head, this is the first TPE doll I have heard of to have this.

I look forward to her review and lots more pictures!

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

bozzaa69

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 09:27:52 AM »
Cute face

Mexdollover

• New Resident
    • Silent Partners.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 02:29:33 PM »
She is a little knock out.

I like the Idea of the attached head, this is the first TPE doll I have heard of to have this.

I look forward to her review and lots more pictures!

Coral

Yeah, Doll-Forever have some dolls with attached head, so it can take advantage of that in picture angles. thanks!
My blog:

Images of my dolls.

Mexdollover

• New Resident
    • Silent Partners.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 02:31:04 PM »
My blog:

Images of my dolls.