December 15, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Author Topic: Male DS doll needs new home  (Read 90 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
Male DS doll needs new home
« on: December 08, 2018, 10:22:32 PM »
I don’t like doing this, but I am getting rid of my male DS doll after 1.5 years. Partly for financial reasons (I’m broke, lol) and partly because I don’t “feel” anything towards him as I thought I would – and, frankly, that isn’t fair to him.

Name: “Leung” (or “Andy” on ODC ;P )
Manufacturer: Doll Sweet
Material: Silicone with steel skeleton
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 90lbs (approx.)
Skin tone: “Cairo” (I’m white, and I’M darker than he is)
Penis sizes: Flaccid and hard (5” detachable – looks tiny in photos :( ) with some pink tube thingy
Owners: 1
Damage: Neck bent slightly in shipping (which makes removing/reattaching head slightly more difficult); eyes are noticeably crossed, never quite able to get them straight
Times “used:” Zero
Payment via Paypal (if I can remember what my account login is :laugh: )
Pick-up preferred: I live in Central Florida (due to Disney/Universal fingerprint authentication, you cannot take him to a Florida park, :( but you CAN take him to Disneyland as they use entry photos instead :D ).

Price: $2000 with hanging stand

This is a good deal – unused, minimal damage, no waiting, and no horrible DS “customer service.” This deal will not last long. He deserves a better home than I can give him...

Slader

• New Resident
Re: Male DS doll needs new home
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 12:11:40 AM »
Akira,
As a long time follower of your postings, I must admit I felt a twinge of sorrow when I saw this. I hope that this sale goes well for you and your situation improves. I do hope that you get your namesake soon and you continue to add to this wonderful place, with or without your doll :)

akira-fan

• Resident
Re: Male DS doll needs new home
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 01:13:58 PM »
Still available.  8)

I wish I could go further down in price… but I can’t. I have last month’s bills to pay.

I bought him for this…

I got this…

AND this…

To be fair, the latter isn’t his fault. I still hadn’t recovered (financially) from the Sin I never received when I was hit by that black Nissan Vera back in June. Now with a bum shoulder (he has better range of motion than I do :o) and a potential move on the horizon, this is probably the only realistic way forward…