Author Topic: Price Reduced!! Brand New Realdoll Petite 5 Michelle  (Read 790 times)

GalmatoHaven

• New Resident
  • Official Realdoll Repair Center
Price Reduced!! Brand New Realdoll Petite 5 Michelle
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:08:34 PM »
For those of you unaware, Galmato Haven is now the name in professional doll assistance, particularly for Abyss Creations' Realdoll.  We are the only Realdoll Certified repair technicians and the Official Repair Facility for Realdoll.  Our services also include professional consignment which includes restoration, storage, advertising and shipping.  Now sellers and buyers can be confident in a smooth and trust-worthy transaction when transferring dolls.

This is an untouched 2018 Realdoll Tan Petite 5 with Michelle face currently available for sale. She has a very unique beach bunny look with a great freckled tan and light hair framing hand-painted eyes.  She has hand-punched eyebrows; custom piercings in the ears, nose and lip; a blonde landing strip and a fixed vaginal insert.  We received her directly from the factory.  For measurements, see realdoll.com/options.

Asking price is $8000 $6500

Get in touch at contact@galmatohaven.com

Reggie Brown
Galmato Haven
760-422-DOLL(3655)
www.galmatohaven.com
Instagram: @galmatohaven

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Brand New Realdoll Petite 5 Michelle
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:50:19 PM »
Oh my..... Everything is great on her...freckles hummmmm yes !!!.... but her nipples and areolas.... I really like the wide puffy areolas, but the color of these..weird no ? And the fixed vaginal insert, not anymore for me.
And I would like sooo much to have a BT5....

GalmatoHaven

• New Resident
Re: Brand New Realdoll Petite 5 Michelle
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 02:06:46 PM »
Oh my..... Everything is great on her...freckles hummmmm yes !!!.... but her nipples and areolas.... I really like the wide puffy areolas, but the color of these..weird no ? And the fixed vaginal insert, not anymore for me.
And I would like sooo much to have a BT5....

I've been saying that about the nipples since she was on the production line.  I can change them for you, no problem.  Reversing the fixed vaginal insert is also technically possible, but I wouldn't recommend it.

GalmatoHaven

• New Resident
Re: Price Reduced!! Brand New Realdoll Petite 5 Michelle
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 10:47:51 AM »
Check out the new price! Reduced by $1500.  From $8000 to $6500.

Reggie Brown
Galmato Haven
760-422-DOLL(3655)
www.galmatohaven.com

ZAMMIT

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 12:24:10 PM »
Hello, I am french I will be able to have information on this doll? She has gel in the breasts and buttocks I think.
Can I have a photo of the inside of the sexual parts because there are often unpleasant surprises ..... Expedient for FRANCE, in good packaging condition?
Thank you for answering me I may be interested.
Best regards
of France
Ludovic

GalmatoHaven

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 02:54:53 AM »
Hello, I am french I will be able to have information on this doll? She has gel in the breasts and buttocks I think.
Can I have a photo of the inside of the sexual parts because there are often unpleasant surprises ..... Expedient for FRANCE, in good packaging condition?
Thank you for answering me I may be interested.
Best regards
of France
Ludovic

Bonjour Ludovic,

Vous avez raison, elle a du gel dans les fesses et les seins. Elle est nouvelle de l'usine, il n'y a donc aucun dommage à aucune pièce. Elle n'a jamais été utilisée. Nous utilisons les mêmes boîtes que Abyss utilise pour l'expédition. Elle arrivera sans problème en France. Veuillez envoyer un email à contact@galmatohaven.com avec toute autre question.

S'il vous plaît pardonnez toutes les erreurs de traduction.

Reggie Brown
Galmato Haven
760-422-DOLL(3655)
www.galmatohaven.com

GalmatoHaven

• New Resident
Re: Price Reduced!! Brand New Realdoll Petite 5 Michelle (new nipples!)
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 02:59:30 AM »
Finally took care of these nipples.  Got a brilliant suggestion to color them.  Now they are naturally colored to the rest of the body.

Reggie Brown
Galmato Haven
760-422-DOLL(3655)
www.galmatohaven.com

Dollicious

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 07:50:33 PM »
Looks great
Dolls are Hot

ZAMMIT

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 11:27:38 AM »
Hello again
I hope I can trust you !! That this doll has never been used is good news. At 5000 USD we could do business? In spite of your answer even positive I will have to think about it !!
Can I get recent pictures of her body from these sex parties, anus, vagina and feet?
Could you tell me the price of transport to my home in FRANCE?
Thank you Sir I believe in your serious and commit myself to you to advertise in France and on the forum urdoll

Good Days !!