Author Topic: A petite Realdoll wants to move in with us.  (Read 903 times)

sloopjohnb

• Resident
A petite Realdoll wants to move in with us.
« on: January 05, 2019, 08:32:38 PM »
  I can't share too many details yet, however a LOVELY petite RD will be arriving at my doll farm next Saturday. Like many of you, I'll be making a drive to bring her home. She is much closer than my Synthetic Eve was. Basically a day trip, but what a day trip it will be.
   Now look, I know I said no more new dolls this year, but I said that in 2018! What a year it is going to be!
   I know I owe everyone a review of Lexi, the silicone spinner that came to live with us last month. She is REALLY wonderful and a fun gal. I mean REALLY fun! The problem has been clothing. I refuse to do photos of her nude, well not yet anyway! I have some fantastic tiny clothing coming her way, so  pictures will follow! Kind of hard to find stuff for such a precious little one.
   When I posted about wanting the details and pictures of the RD body B, it was our intrepid leader Incred who suggested I consider the "boytoy" Petite Realdolls as well. I did and I have.
   Incred, I blame you.

That's my story and I'm a stickin' to it, Sloop

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: A petite Realdoll wants to move in with us.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 09:31:39 PM »
No way Sloop !!
I hope she is not the one I am currently trying to buy since days on TDF...  :(

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 09:46:18 PM »
Sorry bro, it is. Closed the deal the day it posted. I have missed too many and I couldn't let it happen this time.
Sloop

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 11:52:10 PM »
Start stacking them like cordwood.

Excellent news, can't wait to see pics.

Congrats.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 12:16:33 AM »
You know what Camp? I blame you too. Hell I blame the the whole ODC!
Ain't life grand!
Sloop

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 12:51:28 AM »
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 10:03:07 AM »
Hey Sloop,

Oh my.... How I can trying to explain how much I am disappointed, sad, and in the same time a little bit angry. Not angry against you. Angry against the fucking life that didn't gave me this chance. I missed this sale by few hours only. And what it is worse, it's that I waited 2 days before knowing that, posting on the sale add that I want her, waiting for a reply of the seller, that never log in since Jan. 3rd. So if it was not on your post here yesterday, I could always hope to have her and wait as a dummy that the seller reply to me.

She seems really perfect, and she was not so far for me to collect her, in Missouri. So I am sad that I lost her, but in the same time, happy for you, because she is a gem.

To answer at your question in your PM, we are still friends, and it is not a girl that will break that ! I am open to share !  :laugh:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 01:27:52 PM »
Congratulations  sloopjohnb    :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 12:42:19 AM »
Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy. Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy. Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy. Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy. Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy. Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy. Five days, All work and no play makes Sloop a dull boy.
  Sloop

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 03:01:03 PM »
Will the largest winter storm since 2014 to hit the saint Louis Missouri area, stop me from picking up my lady? There are many unknowns currently, waiting to hear from her caregiver. 8 to 12 inches predicted, I'll be in a Ford F250 Superduty 4x4, I CAN get there. I hope I know something soon!
Sloop

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »
Have a safe trip buddy.
Its the kind of weather perfect for a Canadian ! I can go collect her for you if you want !  Haha  :laugh:  :whistle:

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 09:36:50 PM »
Mike Tango, that sure is nice of you to volunteer to go pick her up!
Incred, the caretaker agreed to contact me as soon as the snow stops so we can evaluate how to proceed.
Sloop

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 04:38:20 PM »
Well, I heard from her caretaker very early this morning, 12 inches of snow and still falling, 18 inches possible total. Just read that 5 people were killed in weather related accidents and many more injured. So next weekend will be the soonest we can get together. I just got a text showing me she is warm and safe, that makes me feel a little better.
 I'll try to be on chat later, if anyone wants to commiserate with me. 19 days is still much better that 4 to 6 months! Just feeling sorry for myself I guess! Eve (the queen of this doll farm) has made me feel much better, she's really good at that! In fact...……………
Sloop