Author Topic: Introducing my 1B that coming home soon !  (Read 1363 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Introducing my 1B that coming home soon !
« on: January 13, 2019, 11:57:12 PM »
Guys, I am happy to inform you that a new lady will arrive in my home in few weeks.

Yes, another Sinthetics, but this time, a 1B.
It's been a long time that I would like to have one, and I had the chance to find one in pristine condition, in Calgary (Alberta, Canada).

She have 2 heads, a Celeste and a Celestine. It is a 5 years old doll, in excellent condition.

What it is the better in that, is that she is ''honey'' skin tone. So, when I will receive the 4 heads that I have ordered to Sinthetics (to fit with my ordered 1H in honey multi-tonal skin tone), these heads will be able to fit perfectly with the body 1B that I just bought.

So here are a few shots from the Sinthetics warehouse, of the original doll and Celeste head :

The Celestine head :

Tonight, January 13th 2019, I just concluded the deal with the original owner of this beautiful doll. As he is in Calgary area, I have decided to have another GREAT travel to pick her up (she will be safe and not be damaged by a shipping company).

Same thing that my travel around USA one year ago, to originally pick up a 2D in California, to finish with a 1H in North Carolina....and starting from Quebec in Canada. So it will be the same situation this year, but this time I will go down Ontario, enter in USA and cross the Northern States heading west, before entering in the South of Saskatchewan, to go in Calgary. I will come back by using the incredibly snowy transcanadian road, to not cross the border again with a doll in my truck. I am not happy to take the Northern Transcanadian to come back home, because it will not be safe and it is really a loooonggg drive. But I don't have the choice. Anyway, I will keep you updated all long of my new adventure on the road. I will probably leave home at the end of January - beginning of February. I plan that it will be maybe 8-9 days of non stop traveling, and a total of 7000 km (4350 miles). I calculate one or two days more than what I can realize the travel, because of the snow and ice conditions of the roads.

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

What I have done again ?  :facepalm:

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
Re: Introducing my 1B that coming home soon !
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 02:45:25 AM »

Congratulations Mike!  She is one gorgeous doll, man... Your harem is growing fast!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:48:25 AM »
Congratulations Mike! Wow what a road trip and adventure! I think I would do the same if I had the means, I hate the thought of my girls riding in a delivery truck for days or sitting overnight in a wherehouse with a lonely night watchman  :o
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 11:36:36 AM »
...maybe 8-9 days of non stop traveling, and a total of 7000 km (4350 miles).

Now that is dedication. But what you will be taking home with you is out of this world. They look to me like mother and daughter.
 :evil:

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »
Mike Tango,
   Congratulations my friend! I TOLD you things would work out! Very happy for you, she is stunning.
Sloop

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »
Mike Tango,

Have a safe journey! Rest when you need it. Better to be home later than you want than to not get there at all!

:) :) :)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
   Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 09:13:03 AM »
Thank you guys for all of your kind words.

noquiexis
===> Don't worry, I will use to be careful to arrive safe at home. It is why I have to plan a little bit better this trip, about the spare days that I can use.

sloop ===> Yep, life is crazy. Plus, I finally got an answer from Realdoll, few hours after I bought this 1B ! What ??? Like if it was the time ! I spent money for another doll, and you offer me a 20% off now on a doll... come on !!! I don't want to spend again ! I cannot ! I will not. Not because I am not interested...but more because it is not logical for my wallet. Maybe later. Anyway I am very happy to have a mint condition 1B in the same skin tone that will fits with all the heads that I have ordered few years ago....and she is in the same country !!! Wow, life is great ! No customs inspection this time ! No damage. No shipping. No taxes. No import fees. No brokerage fees. Just a long drive and many days off, but it is better than a fuck top delivery.

Everhard ===> Hummm.....yeah..... mother and daughter......  :whistle:   This will do amazing photos and set-up with my current 1H and the future 1H that I will receive one day...

Halleheals ===> I will be the watchman ! Do I need a flashlight ?  :P

oleesheetmon ===> Fast ? Come on olee...4 years that I am waiting THE one ! haha  But meanwhile, I have to be positive, because I have these beauties.

Speaking of beauties, here are some shots of my new acquisition, taken by the current and original owner :

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 10:40:00 PM »
Wow Mike Calgary seems to be a hot bed for Synthectics dolls I bought both of mine from a person in Calgary as well go figure!!!!!
Congrats on your new addition!
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 11:04:11 PM »
Good Luck, and have a safe trip.

Too bad there isn't a credit card that pays off on Doll Miles. I'd be platinum by now.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 08:34:29 PM »
Congrats Mike!  She is a beautiful doll in what looks like pristine condition.
Mark and the Synthetiks
Mark and the Synthetiks

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 03:46:57 PM »
Congratulations, I remember her, hope she makes you a happy man :)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 07:27:19 PM »
Thank you guys for all your words.

Today, I have to announce something important.

Since today, I am not anymore the official owner of this doll that I have introduced in this post. Why ? I will explain.

In fact, I was totally happy with my purchase. Excited, happy and it was a model that I was searching since a while. The same day that I bought her, I went on the Sinthetics page, and I saw this :

Yes, a FLASH SALE.....for a 1B, 2A, or 1H. The basic price ? 4,800$ !!!!! One slot only, one guy has the possibility to jump on this.

So what I have done ? Take a look :

YES !!!!!! I AM CRAZY !!!!

So it took me few minutes only to make a new order, customized again, for a new doll. I will keep the secret for the moment (because I am not decided about everything yet).

In the same time, someone has chatted with me about my new acquisition in Alberta, the 1B, and was interested in this doll. Even if I was really interested to keep her, I finally decided to let her go, as I already spent a lot of money on the new order with Sinthetics, and I knew that someone could be happy to have my initial doll purchased. If I didn't sold her to the new owner, I would have had 4 Sinthetics dolls in my home soon. Maybe too much. So, I decided to let her go.

I will not give any information about the new buyer. Maybe it's someone here.  :whistle:

So, this is it.

Slader

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 10:18:14 PM »
Tango,
You are nuts! But happy for you none the less. Hope she is all you dream of, and more!

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2019, 09:37:36 PM »
Congratulations Mike Tango.

So you have a 1H you got from Begog, and a 1B you just got that is still in Calgary waiting for you to pick up?  Along with two new Sinthetics on order?  Which body and heads are those?

Did I get the summary right?