Author Topic: Are Mechadolls USA as good as Yves Becker's creations ?  (Read 292 times)

iwantadoll

• Lurker
Are Mechadolls USA as good as Yves Becker's creations ?
« on: January 14, 2019, 01:49:38 AM »
As the title says - Are current generation Mechadolls created by Mechadoll USA as good as the original Yves Becker's creations both in look and feel ?

Looking at the galleries on their website, it seems they look better than the older generations, but do they feel as good or better than Yves Becker's dolls ?

Also, how does a Mechadoll feel compared to Fleshlight ? I read elsewhere that fleshlight feels better the platinum silicone, is that true ? Personally, I feel that Fleshgirls series are a bit stickier and harder, with excessive friction. Some of them feel like sandpaper even ! But, the original series feel very soft and smooth. I intend to buy a Mechadoll soon, I am just hoping that a Mechadoll feels as good as the original series Fleshlight. Any feedback ?

Dr.Johns

• Resident
Re: Are Mechadolls USA as good as Yves Becker's creations ?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 02:36:16 AM »
If you choose a doll made by MD USA or by Yves Backer, both are awesome.   I don't know how Fleshlight feels because I don’t play with small objects  :) However, Mechadolls are nice and soft in all the right places. The feel of the skin is as real as a real woman especially when it's warm.   

Here are some videos of Paula.

Bobbie . . .
http://vimeo.com/113803391

Butt video 1 . . .
http://vimeo.com/113806163

Butt video 2 . . .
http://vimeo.com/113808649

Halleheals

• Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:31:09 AM »
If you have this in front of you you’ll have no use for a fleshlight  ;D
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »
As the title says - Are current generation Mechadolls created by Mechadoll USA as good as the original Yves Becker's creations both in look and feel ?

Looking at the galleries on their website, it seems they look better than the older generations, but do they feel as good or better than Yves Becker's dolls ?

Also, how does a Mechadoll feel compared to Fleshlight ? I read elsewhere that fleshlight feels better the platinum silicone, is that true ? Personally, I feel that Fleshgirls series are a bit stickier and harder, with excessive friction. Some of them feel like sandpaper even ! But, the original series feel very soft and smooth. I intend to buy a Mechadoll soon, I am just hoping that a Mechadoll feels as good as the original series Fleshlight. Any feedback ?
Pretty sure the Mechadoll sculpts were done by Yves and the materials are the same as what he used when he owned the company.  All the times we have toured the facility since Ron took over, the dolls still felt incredible, especially the versions with the gel boobs.

Fleshlights are made of TPE, an entirely different substance than silicone.  There are a lot of opinions regarding the difference between the two substances.  Each one can be harder or softer based on the amount of softeners added.  Personally, I prefer silicone, and in my opinion, Mechadoll is probably the best engineered and most realistic feeling doll on the market.       

Halleheals

• Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 12:53:22 PM »
Z makes a great point here, it’s really about opinion and the feel is different for everyone, my md is standard and my yL doll is softer but I prefer the feel of my MD better, her gel filled boobs fool my mind completely where as tpe doesn’t feel as real to me.
I’ve never been a big boobie sex guy but Delilah being a DD I thought well I can deny her of that since she was kinda built for it right?
And holy crap guys! Yes! Mind blown!  :fireworks:

I think anyone who’s lucky enough to get one of these dolls won’t be disappointed  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Mutt

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 01:26:41 PM »
Ron at Mechadoll USA is the way to go , great to deal with , sometimes a little slow to reply, have two of his dolls they are the best and great feel.
I wouldn't deal with Yves if I were you, kinda thought he was out of the game anyway,

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 03:57:02 PM »

Pretty sure the Mechadoll sculpts were done by Yves and the materials are the same as what he used when he owned the company.  All the times we have toured the facility since Ron took over, the dolls still felt incredible, especially the versions with the gel boobs.

:D the form are 100% identical to the mistakes in the form.
Ron's are firmer and better in silicone, with fewer defects and bubbles in the silicone skin
Ron's skeleton is unfortunately worse than the original MD skeleton

The first MDs of the series were much softer and more agile but also more sensitive

:-\ aber heute würde ich auch nur, ne MechaDoll von Ron kaufen aber keine YvesDoll aus  Becker's Garage :whistle: