Author Topic: Alibaba  (Read 1219 times)

Dollypeg2019

• New Resident
Alibaba
« on: January 15, 2019, 10:36:07 AM »
Alibaba offers a wealth of choices many manufacturers are no doubt bona-fide and offer some really cracking adult dolls. So why arent we seeing them in the UK and EU.  There is no reason at all not to import them say 140cm plus after all that is where it all began.  Chinese and Japanese people seem years ahead of us here in the West.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
Re: Alibaba
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 10:47:40 AM »
Alibaba offers a wealth of choices many manufacturers are no doubt bona-fide and offer some really cracking adult dolls. So why arent we seeing them in the UK and EU.  There is no reason at all not to import them say 140cm plus after all that is where it all began.  Chinese and Japanese people seem years ahead of us here in the West.

Alibaba also offers a wealth of vendors that will rip you off. It’s a roll of the dice, good luck!
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 04:58:20 PM »
ALIBABA??? :facepalm:

Tell it, Halleheals.  :thumb:

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 08:22:35 PM »
There is also Amazon here, but I wouldn't trust either.

I would rather go with a reseller that I could trust. If there is a problem you can always contact them. Not so much on Alibaba.

Also most of the pictures you see are not of the doll you will get. Ask the vendor for the picture of the actual doll you are getting.

grimreefer24601

• New Resident
    • Grim's Doll Accessories
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 02:10:41 AM »
You can find some legit manufacturers on AliBaba.

Might have to spend some time talking to Begog to figure out who they really are.  Add a couple of other people, and you might actually find the person that makes those dolls.

Biggest thing is, if you buy a doll from me, I guarantee it.  I've found the source.  I only deal with companies I have verified.

I only deal with PayPal which also give guarantees.

I have had two doll I got for free.  Both knock off the customer wanted to get rid of.  They are no where near the quality of the dolls I get from legit manufacturers. 

Some of those legit manufacturers are on AliBaba and AliExpress.

cynoque

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 02:47:59 PM »
Dude, forget about Alibaba completely. Please read my article to convince yourself to stay away from them : https://www.sexdollsreviews.review/aliexpress-scam/

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 06:40:55 AM »
I got mine on ebay from a texas wherehouse.   I had no options tho. 

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 09:07:41 AM »
In the interest of keeping the peace on another forum, I have agreed to remove this post.
-Begog

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 11:53:16 AM »
cynoque,
Great article....
Besides the low quality on some of these dolls, I have actually been able to reach into some of these dolls and pull out the TPE ball.
Of course, I know to check on that, but not every one does and both were BUILT IN DOLLS. One had NO TPE ball!
And I trust you know what can happen.
Now, even though we were awarded best vendor on TDF, many people by pass us because our website is very non traditional.
Flashy websites do not mean authentic dolls
Flashy websites do not mean customer service once money has exchanged
V/r
Jeff

Dollypeg2019

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 04:50:53 AM »

Alibaba also offers a wealth of vendors that will rip you off. It’s a roll of the dice, good luck!
I hear what you say and agree however I have conducted my own research and have factory production photos that are very impressive with data.  Like any industry you have to be aware of scams.  The problem is.....there are so many temptresses out there that would blow your mind......steady down there lad    its only rubber.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 01:45:35 PM »
Yes,
Buyer beware on ALIBABA.

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2019, 03:37:07 PM »
This was my first time buying I heard Alibaba was not a guarantee so I bought from Ebay.  The store over seas had a warehouse in Texas. So far no problems with my doll.  I dont know what opinions are on ebay vendors.  I use PayPal only so that's why I trust ebay. 

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2019, 05:21:07 PM »
I trust EBay too, but I don't buy my dolls there. But I could. And, if you only paid half price for a doll half as good, you still got the same bang per buck. But, the BEST dolls aren't sold on EBay. However, you clearly don't need the best to dollfuck. It's just better.
 8)

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 10:02:28 PM »
Let me try to offer a little more advice here.

I’ve learned this the hard way so I know how this goes, even if you are protected by paypal or amazon be ready to have your funds tied up for up to a month while you have nothing but a broken doll.
Then if you do get your money back a month later your back to square one and you have this giant piece of Tpe garbage that’s really hard to get rid of.
I did my research too, if fact I was told by a legitimate factory that I could buy their product on amazon from said company I was in contact with, and in fact the doll looked genuine but flawed and not sealed.

If you have received a decent looking doll Take the advice of Bootycalldolls and
CHECK TO MAKE SURE SHE HAS A TPE PLUG/BALL AND IT IS SEALED!!!
If she is not sealed she may go on her period in another month or so from rusty water in her skeleton, and then good luck telling amazon or paypal you want your money back because your dolls pussy has a hole in it  :laugh:
I agree it’s so hard when your tempted by these beauties for 1/4 the price, especially for a lonely guy with no doll, most the time your not getting the doll the pictured, it’s like they prey upon the horny  ???
 Your connection to the best dolls has posted in this thread  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2019, 07:16:18 AM »
it’s like they prey upon the horny  ???
Truer words were never spoken! That's been going on since the early days of penis enlargers and mail order blow-up brides.