Author Topic: Alibaba  (Read 791 times)

PS4gamer

• New Resident
Re: Alibaba
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 04:35:11 PM »
this was my first time buying a doll so I dint want anything too expensive.   I seen some crazy stories from people that got them on Alibaba and avoided them.     I have seen some stores online but the issue is I  dont know who to trust and I went for ebay cus of paypal money back guarantee.   The seller so far has seen for my satisfaction they even screwed up on the eye color but send the ones I originally asked for for free.  Tpe dolls as far as I know go by the quality of TPE used.   I dont know what a TPE ball is or what mix was used.  I also trusted cus I did my research and in fact they had a wherehouse in Texas.  In the future I plan to buy a better one no doubt with features I would like like feet that can allow the doll to stand.   I got the same doll the add advertised in a quick manner.   IDK how to check for a TPE ball. lol  I agree tho Alibaba does sound like a bigger gamble just cus of the fact they are a Chinese company. 

choman

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 01:59:50 AM »
First time posting, I just got my first doll today (and from Alibaba no less) so I decided I would share.

I decided I would spend some money, so I looked around at some $2000k+ dolls. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to spend that much, so I kept looking until I found some on Alibaba. They're like $300 - $600 or something? Super cheap for how good they look. This was also the first time I've used Alibaba.

Here's the one I bought.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/heated-realistic-Japanese-girl-anime-sexy_60792030139.html?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.69413e5fEPfgDd

The only way to buy the doll was to talk to them directly, I asked them if the price was correct, and they said yes. I still wasn't too sure if they were legit or not, so I googled around. I found these guys are a factory, not necessarily a company. They literally make the dolls then sell them directly to people on Alibaba. No middle man, so no upcharges I guess.

So the total price on a 140cm doll with body heating was $600+ ($150+ included from shipping from China to the US).

So is the quality good? Was I scammed? Was this sketchy? It's my first doll so it's hard to compare, but it's better than anything else I've used, it's amazing! Was I scammed? Not at all, I got exactly what I ordered, and got it in under a week, which was very surprising to me, I see US sellers needing up to 3 weeks to ship. And installing heating on my doll took them an extra day. What it sketchy? Surprisingly, not. Sellers from China are very sketchy from what I've seen, but the customer support answered my questions almost as if we were live chatting (when they were working anyway), so they answered every question I had, and even took pictures and videos of my doll (per my request, I recommend doing the same).

Other than the obvious, the package itself came with some gloves, an internal cleaner, lip stick, the body heater charger (which has a chinese plug, you'll need to get a chinese to US plug adapter), and some cheap lingerie. It came with the panties in the picture, but not the yellow top.

So all in all, I think I can trust Alibaba, at least the company that sells that specific doll. I would ask for pictures and maybe a video though. And make sure it's your doll they're taking pictures of. Sometimes the customer support sent me pictures of other dolls to show case different features of the doll I would be getting.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 05:22:56 PM »
 :welcome: To ODC

Congratulations on your doll. The website looks good, and it sounds like you did as much as you can when ordering from them.

The real test would be in the quality of the TPE and Skeleton. At $750. I suppose you can't go too far wrong.

Good luck with your purchase  :thumb:

Also I noticed a lot of the dolls looked very young. Know that this forum doesn't allow underage looking dolls.

This site will help give you an idea; https://www.how-old.net/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ourdollcommunity.com%2Fgallery%2Falbums%2Fuserpics%2F241.jpg#

Try and get an average of as many pictures as you can  :thumb:

Old mo

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 01:32:39 PM »
Buying dolls in Alibaba

Such as counterfeiting, fraud, old, actual dolls and pictures are different, etc. This is a gamble

Don't believe that Alibaba will protect the rights and help of consumers because they only want you to go to the seller to discuss

It is best to find a production factory or an agent to buy

Don't go to the adult sex shop to buy it is fake

I am a Chinese player.
Live in Taiwan
I don't know English, so I use translation.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/135721793604948/

primedollz

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 01:09:37 PM »
Alibaba and Ebay have some good sellers and some sketchy sellers.  I have found Paypal normally sides with the buyer but you cant count on it 100% and as others have said, your money will be tied up for 30 days or more!

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 11:47:04 AM »
I like it when not so many people buy at Alibaba / Aliexpress. That keeps the price down there.  :)
I suspect that in the future, more and more people will buy from Amazon for the following reason: privacy at the account and the address.
In addition, Amazon has the advantage over the others that it makes the logistics of many products - hmm, maybe not for oversee products.

Alibaba is more a business-to-business platform. Aliexpress a business-to-customer platform.

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said it has signed an agreement with the Belgium (that's Europe) government to launch an e-commerce trade hub.
Celeste,  Angelique, Butterfly, Noname, Babe, Little, Seven, Luna, Nine, Xena, Elfi

gaijin

• Lurker
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 03:37:53 AM »
I don't post much on this forum but I also recently bought a doll from Alibaba/AliExpress as well.
I was scared at first but the prices were so low so i took a shot.
And after a while, I was convinced I am getting the doll I paid for.

The one thing I did do was ask LOTS of questions. I was proactive in the process and asked for many pictures. Asked for factory photos before shipping and I was specific to the type of doll I wanted, make up hair, etc. I asked for certification and they complied. 
I didn't simply order and then commented, expecting the exact thing. They need to have communication. I built a relationship with the seller thru lots of messages so I knew that I was getting what I paid for.

So far the pictures they sent were a match to what I wanted. It'll be here in a couple of days so we will see if the quality is good. But for me, I think Ali is a good place to get a starter doll and then if you really want a nicer one, I'd go to a certified reseller on here.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 04:59:59 PM »
You'll know when the doll shows up. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck.  :thumb: