Author Topic: I want to make the doll self lubricate or "Cum"  (Read 490 times)

Notyet

• Lurker
I want to make the doll self lubricate or "Cum"
« on: February 12, 2019, 04:39:46 AM »
I aint got no doll yet...working on it though.
My idea would be to make her "cum" or self lubricate?
Any ideas? I think that would be the cat's meow!
Wondering about a bladder in the backside with a small
Tube going to the vagina? Maybe control with a small
Bulb with lube attached somewhere just reach and squeeze
Type set up?

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
Re: I want to make the doll self lubricate or "Cum"
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:39:38 AM »
Better heat that thing. Cold lube just before climax could ruin the moment...   :o

Having said that, last time I fucked a real girl, her pussy seemed HOT, almost uncomfortable, and that's when it dawned on me that I've grown accustomed to cold pussy, and actually prefer it that way now. Tighter, too. Not to mention available 24/7/365. Yeah, there's HUGE advantages to having sex dolls.

Notyet

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 10:56:45 AM »
I hear ya.  I ain't had a REAL pussy in 10 years. I just flat cannot and I mean CANNOT get laid. So what's a fellow to do?
I've tried those $20.00 blow up dolls. Eww. How do you even get hard knowing your about to fuck a piece of vynal?
The face looks like something out of a Jason flick. It'll be a couple months before i can order my new bride. But
Hey! She's spensive!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »
Yeah. Don't go too cheap. Not enough doll won't get the job done. You're going to need to spend at least $1200 USD to get something that will FOR SURE jerk the cum right out of you. Like Jotti here.

She'll snatch your load right out of you so quick you won't believe. No lie.  8)

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 09:31:37 PM »
I think you're going to need something like this:

Maybe with another bladder on the other end that is filled with the lube with one-way valves so that the bulb you squeeze pushes air into the second bulb, which pushes out lube into the vagina. If you didn't want another bladder, I suppose you could just cork the open end but then its only good for one shot and may accidently go off before you desire.

Probably impractical for a built-in model, but quite reasonable for an insert. Just cut the insert short by an inch or two to make room for the second bulb at the top, or have it fit all the way deep into the insert.  A hole at the top of the insert would be needed in either case.  Then run the tube out the top of the insert and along the edge. (Hopefully it is rather bendy.) When ready, just squeeze the air bladder which has been run to the outside of her body.

computergeek

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 01:19:09 PM »
My 2 cents on this. Not a doll owner so far from an expert, but thinking that if you cut from the top of the anal cavity into the top of the vagina, you could put the hose up the anus to fill the vagina. Some serious surgery required on that, perhaps someone with more experience might pipe in on this idea?

Puppetrubs

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 02:07:06 PM »
Hello there. New guy here. Excited about a workshop forum with activity.

An implanted mechanical system would be ideal. Perhaps a reservoir in the navel filling a pocket above the "womb" area with capillary tubing running down to the vulva. That way the lube pocket acts like a pump, the motion of the ocean makes waves. Right? The more effort put in more slippy works out.

The lowtech version of this idea uses a chunk of water soaked sponge shoved up inside and concentrated water based lube down low. Problem is thrusting parts can act as a piston displacing it all to the back. A quick rest and reposition will get the flow back. I usually use a small misting bottle with water. Easier cleanup than getting out the tongs to get the sponge back. However bonus points for internal squeegee sponge though.

This isn't going to make a "squirter" of course but can help... um keep things going smoothly.