Author Topic: Busty Bespectacled Brie  (Read 745 times)

JunkGuy

• New Resident
Re: Busty Bespectacled Brie
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 11:42:41 PM »
Second set of album uploads to my ODC gallery, covering spring and summer of 2017.  I'm much happier with these sets than the previous work. I had a new camera (a Nikon D5300), a new wig for Brie, and got more creative with the outfits, poses, and themes. I told a bit of a story with the Valentine's Day Love for Sale set, but with these I started refining my storytelling and incorporating many more props.  I was also beginning to jot down pose ideas as Hangman-style line drawings beforehand, which helped make for easier photography sessions and more varied poses and expressions.

Spring Fever, Part One: Loves Me Not? (taken late April 2017, posted June 2017)
Brie in a daisy-themed vest and skirt, with tiara and necklace, sitting in a chair and looking out the window before her thoughts change to other things. I'd been anxious to use this awesome vest I found at Goodwill and wanted to get outside and put Brie among the flowers but Mother Nature just would not cooperate. Given the "Loves Me, Loves Me Not" theme from her vest, I decided to make a two parter: the first half where she's stuck indoors and melancholy, and the second outdoors in the sun.  #23 (the third thumbnail below) is one of my all time favorites - it just has this instant emotional feel to it.

Spring Fever, Part Two: Loves Me! (taken mid-May 2017, posted June 2017)
This is what I'd intended to do, but had to wait several more weeks for fair weather. I'm quite fond of my photographs where Brie appears to blows bubbles (#20-#22, second thumbnail below) - to my knowledge no one had pulled off that trick with a doll before. The wind was a little stronger than I would have liked and kept blowing hair across her face though.

Star-Spangled (July 4, 2017)
Brie decked out in American flag bikini top, short shorts, cowgirl hat and shoes, playing with fireworks, flags, and ribbons to celebrate American Independence Day (even though she's natively English.)  This is the first album to really focus heavily on props. Most people who have offered an opinion claim this is their favorite set. I don't know exactly what I did in this set, but its one where she looks like she's having the most fun, and at the end has the hottest topless photos I think I've ever taken of her. Ramping up the never-before-done-with-a-doll aspect, I put a live sparkler in her hand for a few photos. Do not try this at home! I singed the front of her hat and its a miracle none of the sparks flew into her face or down onto her hands or chest to scar her. (Looking back on it, this was an exceptionally stupid thing to do but I didn't realize how dangerous it was until I noticed the singed hat several photographs later.)

"A Mid-Summer Night's Dream" (August 2017)
Brie in long white dress with fairy wings and pearl strands, sitting in a tree at night. After doing several outdoors shots, I had an urge to do something radically different, and somehow came to settle upon Shakespeare's A Mid-Summer Night's Dream as the theme, which worked out lovely as it afforded me a nighttime shoot (which I'd never done before), a long dress for Brie (which I'd also never done before), and it allowed me to cast her as Tit-ania, queen of the fairies (which fit with Brie's English heritage and literary passion.) I actually took these photos from about 1-2am - I hope the camera flashes didn't alarm my neighbors.

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 10:52:43 PM »
More photosets, covering October 2017 to February 2018.  I'm rather pleased with most of these, though I noticed the yellow dye from her wig had stained the sides of her face and shoulders since summer and this shows up in some photos from this time period (I since switched to an all white wig for daily use, but by then, damage was done.) By December, tears on her right kneecap and in her crotch were no longer repairable, and combined with the dye stains, I opted to replace her with Black Friday discount in November. Thanks to an order snafu, they had to make my doll a second time with the new shrugging shoulder/hinged neck option, and I didn't get her until late February, requiring me to use the 1.0 body through each of these photoshoots. The crotch area I could hide under clothing rather easily, but for the knee I had to get creative with cropping, covering it up with clothing or a towel, or spend extra time digitally editing the photos. I feel that some photos in these sets could have been better if I didn't have to deal with these problems, but overall it wasn't a huge detriment.

Wonderland (October 2017)
For my second Halloween set, I decided to do more cosplay and more storytelling, opting for something immediately recognizable. I'd always felt Brie and Alice were something of kindred spirits - both English, blonde, incredibly curious, smart mouthed, and a little questioning of authority - so it seemed a natural fit. Furthermore, I experimented with some colorful construction paper backgrounds to further associate with the Disney cartoon feel, which is how most people visualize Alice (moreso than the original Tenniel illustrations.)  Some of the props I merely borrowed for the shoot and returned, but opted to keep the bunny, who we named Prince Hare-y. He's made a few cameos in Brie's candid photos and contest submissions since this shoot.

2017 Doll Christmas Gift Exchange (Christmas 2017)
Several of the dolls and their owners at another forum got together to exchange Christmas gifts amongst themselves. Brie and I were paired up with the late, great CrazyCajun and his primary doll, TripleA. Brie first opens her gift from me: a heart-shaped gemstone necklace with American flag design on one side and British on reverse.  Then she tackles TripleA's gifts: a pair of white jeans, a jewelry box, and dreamcatcher necklace. This wasn't a full photoset, but enough photos to warrant its own album.

Yours, All Year Long (New Years 2018)
Since I'd done a Christmas theme the previous year, I wanted to do something different in 2017, and went with a New Years party theme. And black, too, which generally isn't a safe color for TPE but since I was replacing her anyway, I felt I could risk it. I was still careful enough to wear white panties under the black and test the materials for staining. (Only the boa gave me problems and only light surface staining that was easily removed with some baby oil.)  This was one of my most fun photoshoots, though throwing all that confetti into the air maybe wasn't the best idea, as it took a good long while to clean up off of both Brie and the floor - and I was still finding pieces of tracked around the house for many days after.

Valentine's Date (Valentine's Day 2018)
For 2017 I had told a story of how guys could win their heart of their girl by bringing them chocolates and roses.  In 2018, I flipped the script and had Brie tell the girls how to win their guy's heart through sight, smell and taste. A sexy outfit, nice perfume, and your man's favorite meal works every time. This is another of the mini-photosets, and the last with the old body.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 05:57:38 AM »
Wana cook too  :drool:

Very nice pictures. The actual Challenge bathing picture I like very.

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »
The actual Challenge bathing picture I like very.

Here is the "Bath Time" photo Feguro is talking about for those that didn't see it in the May challenge. (Or if you're reading this post many months from post time.)

This is the first time I'd submerged Brie in a bath. Since she's got standing feet option, I covered her feet in plastic bags and used rubberbands to make a watertight seal around the ankles so water wouldn't get into her foot bolts or the skeleton. I tried to tie up her hair with two rods to make it appear she didn't want to get most of her hair wet but it didn't hold as well as I'd have liked; no oils in hair to make it stick so its mostly just held up by the pillow and the wall behind her, minus those loose wisps across her shoulders. It was Memorial Day weekend so I added her heart-shaped American flag gemstone necklace. Its not really a glass of wine - its Sierra Mist instead. The book is absolutely real though - this isn't a digital edit. The only edit I made was to blur her neckline.

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2019, 01:18:40 AM »
She's a natural in the water! Her hair and posture are great.  :thumb:

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2019, 09:50:16 PM »
Happy birthday, Brie!

This is older birthday photo, but one of my favorites.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2019, 10:32:28 PM »
that's an incredible photo!!!

Happy Birthday Brie  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 12:29:35 AM »
 :o  lights be with you JunkGuy.
Excellent shot, wonderful scene.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 01:04:20 AM »
Beautiful photo! Happy birthday Brie!