Author Topic: How do you talk to your doll??  (Read 489 times)

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
How do you talk to your doll??
« on: April 11, 2019, 01:22:53 PM »
Ok, so this maybe a wierd question. How do you talk to your dolls?? Do you talk outloud or telepathically?? It might already be a thread, but I think this will be an interesting topic!

I am more of a telepathic talker, but I definitely do both! My wife on the other hand talks outloud to the dolls and will also talk for them to make them mess with me loool

I am interested to see what people say!!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: How do you talk to your doll??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 02:17:21 PM »
This is a very interesting topic for discussion!

Being married myself, similar to Lefty, my doll interaction situation nearly mirrors Lefty's experience.

When I'm talking to Sandy, its often a mixture of both talking out loud and telepathy.
In a relaxed situation like in the den for movie night my dear wife talks a little bit to Sandy but more often she talks FOR Sandy in a very fun, silly and entertaining way.
Sometimes getting into fun and entertaining disputes.  :P

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 08:50:31 PM »
     I got into dolls while looking for a mannequin to do studio photography. The New York Institute of Photography recommends talking to your models during a photo shoot, so I developed the habit. I have little interest in sex, but I do give Feodora an occasional kiss or hug. Other than that, I might say "Good morning", but not much beyond that.

;) ;) ;)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:09:47 AM »
I talk to my gals a lot, I tell them good morning, good night, hello and good bye when I leave.
 I often kiss them goodbye when I leave as well,
I tell them what’s going on in my life and why I’m doing this and that and of course while I’m cleaning, maintaining them I whisper sweet nothings  ;)
They all know I’m very busy and excited getting ready for doll meets and events  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 08:15:46 PM »
This is an interesting thread !

I have currently a Sinthetics 1H at home, and for me she looks so realistic, that I am always saying her something when I go beside her in my home.
More often, it is a ''hello you'', kissing her on her mouth, ''have a nice day'', etc.

For sure, it is more deep stuff when I bang her !  :whistle:

I don't have very deep conversation with my doll. My life is so busy, that I don't have much time with her. It is sure that my bedroom where she is, is actually in renovation. So maybe when everything will be done and she have better place in the room (like in the bed beside me !), maybe I will speak with her more.

I could not say that I had the same attitude with my previous doll, that were TPE doll. They were not enough realistic to make me have the same feelings that I have now with my Sinthetics. Just when you look at the details of the hands, or the feet, it is something incredible. And I don't have to mention the face.

So for me, more realistic they are, more I feel to want to chat with them.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 09:56:56 PM »
I speak out loud to my dolls. Sometimes I whisper when we are close, but it's always verbal.

Some days, when I walk in the door after work I'll belt out "Honey! I'm home!!!" in my best 50s sitcom voice.  :laugh:

The dolls never talk back to me, unlike the toaster. Never listen to the toaster, the toaster is evil.....  ???

:P

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 04:55:52 AM »
Not that much. Sometimes more. How? Depends on situation, but not loud. And lots of kisses.
They do not talk back. A few noises from neck sometimes.
Sometimes lovely situation with Nine. It's not that often, but when the replacement is outside she makes voices while moving legs. This surprises me and makes me laughing.

setrack

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 04:12:25 PM »
 much talk and gossip hugs and farewell kisses , they seem to greet you better on return ,
and they dont answer you back should you be in a mood   :-X  :police:

I'm sure my 2 Teddy Babes know more of what is going on indoors and out , than I do  ;)

ST & Lisa & Tina xxx

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 09:34:35 PM »
Welcome back setrack.

I guess it depends on the mood I'm in. Most of the time it's not verbal but more telepathy. Also depends on the doll. Sorcha has a magnetic body made for groping. Just walking by my hand will fly out and grab a boob or butt cheek. I just have to say "oops excuse me"  or "pardon me" Usually that is followed by "you are fucking awesome!"  :drool:

Excuse me, I'll be in my bunk...

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 10:13:17 PM »
You guys are so nice. I must really be a bastard.  :evil:

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 11:17:44 PM »
Im afraid of losing my sense of reality, so I guess I feel like Im protecting myself from that happening by not talking to them out loud or even telepathically. I still think of them as inanimate objects, yet at the same time I like having them around, I feel less lonely, and I just think they are really cool to have. Before my first doll, I wondered if they were going to scare me. And at first they did. Being so realistic, I feared they would come to life or move or something and freak me the fuck out! Fortunately that never happened, but something inside me still feels like its possible and so I will always be a little scared of that. I did feel like Im being watched if I had my closet open where I kept them, and upon coming in the room and catching a glimpse I would jump and get startled as if someone was there I didnt know about. I wouldnt dare say anything out loud to one of my dolls for fear they will answer me! This is legitimately a fear that I have! I wonder if anyone else has this issue. My dolls are just collectibles to me, I cant imagine doing anything sexual...I know people do and thats fine, Im not bothered by it, but me personally....I would be scared to!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 04:58:11 AM »
Never really thought of this...but yes I do talk to them sometimes both verbal and by telepathy

Always a SHOCK when they answer back though !

will be getting stronger meds soon, promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 01:07:58 AM »
It's weird, but BEFORE he arrived, he was quite chatty. He had a voice and a personality. :) The day he arrived, he went stone silent. Nothing. I've tried talking to him, but he doesn't answer. I've tried listening intently when I'm in the room with him. I can't hear him.

The three times that I got even a glimmer of communication out of him: the day I pulled him out of storage after three and a half months (he was quite happy about that ;D ), the day I returned from the hospital after being hit by a car last year (it was weird, he looked sooo sad :( even though his expression is a neutral smile) and last week when I accidently dropped him :o while trying to move him (he was pissed the fuck off for the entire week, >:( he didn't look calm again until just this morning :thumb: ).

I would like nothing more than to hear his goofy yet slightly effete voice again... but I can't. That's one of the many reasons he's up for auction. I bought him as a communication aide, and so far he's not delivering. I wish he did, then I'd know once and for all where we stand... until then, I can only guess - and as my parents always told me, I'm terrible at guessing people's feelings.

delta440

• New Resident
  • Peace is our profession
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »
My first thing is are you 3 laws safe?
Peace through absolute strength.

setrack

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 03:57:14 PM »
You guys are so nice. I must really be a bastard.  :evil: