Author Topic: How do you talk to your doll??  (Read 690 times)

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
Re: How do you talk to your doll??
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 06:31:26 AM »
Having a wife, i know how to talk to women.... :thumb:

Yes, dear  :whistle:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2019, 02:16:45 PM »
Not sure I'd call what I have with my dolls love, but OK.  :evil:

FallenMonk

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 12:07:13 AM »
Im afraid of losing my sense of reality, so I guess I feel like Im protecting myself from that happening by not talking to them out loud or even telepathically. I still think of them as inanimate objects, yet at the same time I like having them around, I feel less lonely, and I just think they are really cool to have. Before my first doll, I wondered if they were going to scare me. And at first they did. Being so realistic, I feared they would come to life or move or something and freak me the fuck out! Fortunately that never happened, but something inside me still feels like its possible and so I will always be a little scared of that. I did feel like Im being watched if I had my closet open where I kept them, and upon coming in the room and catching a glimpse I would jump and get startled as if someone was there I didnt know about. I wouldnt dare say anything out loud to one of my dolls for fear they will answer me! This is legitimately a fear that I have! I wonder if anyone else has this issue. My dolls are just collectibles to me, I cant imagine doing anything sexual...I know people do and thats fine, Im not bothered by it, but me personally....I would be scared to!

I feel you dude haha. I was scared my brain wouldn't be able to handle a human made of a material other than flesh and soul and make me go insane some more. I already did too many psychedelics so I gotta watch for crazy triggers. But then I noticed how my lizard brain can't always tell that she is artificial. As for the soul, well, I can share a little bit of mine with her. She has earned it.

As for the topic, I gotta go with telepathic. I do talk to her sometimes though, specially when we're cuddling. I also talk to her more when I'm not stoned, which isn't often. There was one time where I swore I heard her reply, but I was very stoned and half asleep. Nevertheless it felt real and it was quite nice.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 12:31:46 PM »
Well, I do say somethings aloud to my dolls. Like hello or goodbye & good morning or good night.  I also like to complement them aloud quite often . By telling them how beautiful they
are or how sexy they look.  And I do get a little verbal with them during foreplay or sex.  Like for instance, I'll ask if they like it when I give them a row of kisses from their wonderful
breast down to their delicious honey pot.  I also like to ask them if they are enjoying all of the attention while massaging, fondling, licking or kissing their body.  Plus I just love
whispering sweet nothings in their ears during both sex and foreplay.    ;)

Other than that I don't really say much to them or hold long verbal conversations.  I guess in that aspect we do that telepathically.  When I'm shopping for my ladies and see something
cute or sexy they might like.  I can usually hear them in my thoughts telling me to buy it!  And when picking out their outfit for the day. I'll usually be told yes or no by them even before
grabbing an outfit off the rack.. 
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!