Author Topic: Im not sure if this is a new doll or not, one of the best Ive seen yet  (Read 850 times)

94elmwood

• New Resident
I talked with them  they need  to  make it  full and poseable   but it wont happen

urbanmale

• New Resident
    • organizing events, events and shows
Does he seem to be just a male torso?  :-[

rich4863

• New Resident
I agree with you 94elmwood. I talked to them (Sophie I believe) too & asked the same thing but they said no. The other 180cm doll they carry is not that handsome. They should just use the legs from that doll.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
I talked with them  they need  to  make it  full and poseable... but it wont happen

According to the link, it already is "fully pose able," but I agree a full bodied one would be preferable. His face is way to cute to be just a torso doll.  ;D

Yes, sadly, because he is. :( His expression makes it seem as if he's as happy about that as you are... either that or he has really bad heartburn.  :P

The other 180cm doll they carry is not that handsome. They should just use the legs from that doll.

I guess we disagree on that, :laugh: but according to the link they are classified as the same doll - or at least have duplicate "profiles" (name, interests, favorite color, etc.).

I wish they could make it so you could order either head on the full body. However, the torso probably weighs a lot less. :thumb: But them again, it would probably be easy enough to Frankenstein some legs onto him from another mannequin (as male mannequins are cheap, and a lot sexier than many of the male dolls on the market ::) - plus, most of them are hung better than my DS doll  :laugh: ).

rich4863

• New Resident

Yes, sadly, because he is. :( His expression makes it seem as if he's as happy about that as you are... either that or he has really bad heartburn.  :P

I didnt see it that way. It looks like he just got in bed after a workout at the gym & hes ready to get down to business. Or it looks like hed be great to cuddle up with.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
All deformed and looking dead, I'll pass

poseoasis

• New Resident
There is a new doll from Irontech, his name is Charles.

Kylebrown

• New Resident
That dolls face looks hideous, but his lower body looks good. Cock is over-sized but I guess they will have different sizes. Not sure why they can't make a decent male face, it either has to look bug-eyed, feminine, or just plan unreal. Wish male dolls got as much attention as females, than I am sure they would have figured out how to make a male doll face.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Chuck has big boner.   :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: Im not sure if this is a new doll or not, one of the best Ive seen yet
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2019, 02:31:50 PM »
Surprised to see CAMP post here!  :o

I'm even more surprised to see that I seem to agree with the consensus here about Chuck here. Nice body, nice cock (like wings is available "boneless," but apparently the same size - 25cm :o ), but at best, only average looking head.  :( At least he doesn't have the bug eyes like RD or whatever that doll I posted about earlier that looks like Princess Di with a dildo - especially in his non-styled "factory" shots on I believe Sandro's site.

In fact, he (Chuck) kinda reminds me of one of those "early man" mannequins I saw at the Museum of Anthropology at Harvard. Apparently, he's modeled after an Inuit seal hunter. :laugh:

They do have some sample pictures of him in other wigs on SRSD, but he still looks awful in ALL of them. :(

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 04:02:02 PM »
They do have some sample pictures of him in other wigs on SRSD, but he still looks awful in ALL of them.

I tried posting this on the other doll site & they wouldnt allow my post because they said I was promoting another vendor which wasnt my intention. There are more pictures there. On that site his name is William.

I think he kind of looks like Jan Michael Vincent.

I like the body as well, but I may wait til more heads come out or they refine the body a little more.

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 12:24:24 AM »
I think he looks like Brad Pitt.  LOL!!!

Using photoshop to tone down his face up,  the size of his irises or add a little facial hair perhaps, I believe the end result would be much better.  Experiment various style and color combination before the actual face up taken place would save a lot of time and work.

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 02:05:49 AM »
I found a few more new dolls

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2019, 02:15:33 AM »

Two that didnt fit above