Author Topic: Smart Doll Mika Jougasaki  (Read 332 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Smart Doll Mika Jougasaki
« on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »
Smart Doll is coming out with a character doll named Mika Jougasaki from The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls.  :redhead:

Release date is around May 20,2019. learn more here; https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/smart-doll-mika-jougasaki

I'd post a few pictures, but it doesn't seem to work. Funny it worked fine on the UK forum  :-\

Quote;

Mika is the first ever licensed “Cortex Hybrid” Smart Doll. This means that her head and hands are made of vinyl and the body is made of what we call Cortex (Asaflex material). The Cortex body is compatible with existing vinyl parts such as busts, hands and feet (sold separately) while the vinyl head is compatible with existing soft vinyl Smart Doll bodies, wigs, glasses and elf ears (also sold separately).
Learn more about Cortex.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
Re: Smart Doll Mika Jougasaki
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 10:32:45 PM »
Hey incred, is that the best place to buy a smart doll? I need one of these in my life,

And how do you convert the prices? Is it like $700 usd?
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 05:50:59 PM »
That is Smart Doll's main store in Tokyo. There is another store in Maryland, the only one in the USA.

Smart dolls are not cheap, because they are hand made in Japan, along with all the clothing.
You can read about Danny's philosophy here; https://info.smartdoll.jp/en/posts/things-you-must-know-before-buying-into-the-smart-doll-brand

This doll might cost about the same as a regular doll because the body is made Cortex (plastic). The head is a licensed head, which will cost more than a regular vinyl one. So that might even out the cost. Although the clothing is custom to the doll  :-\

Cost:  Right now 100 yen = .89 cents.

So for an example, I just bought another Smart Doll  :facepalm: Her name is Haruka Suenaga - Mirai's younger sister. Back story will come at a later date: https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/smartdolls/products/smart-doll-haruka

She cost 62,000 yen with a sports bra and apparel set. That converts to $553.67 and with the exchange the total cost is $571. It's free shipping so there is that  :whistle:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 12:08:20 AM »
Thanks for the info incred, looks like I’ll be postponing my retirement for another week  :whistle:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 04:52:28 PM »
If you get her with the sports bra set instead of the apparel set she is only 52,000 JPY which equals out to $465.83 USD. They have a nice little exchange rate converter on the smart doll website. When I purchased my smart doll back in August I don't recall them offering free shipping. That must be a new thing?  :thumb:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 06:08:58 PM »
I bought my first Smart Doll, Julie, that way because I wanted a different apparel set than what was offered at the time. It is actually a better deal to get the clothes because of the cost savings if you bought the clothes separately.

When I bought Haurka I got the clothes because of that deal, but the first thing I did was give her bigger boobies, a nice Tee shirt, and Daisy Dukes.  :whistle:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 04:50:36 PM »
she's a little cutie incred!    :redhead:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 09:43:31 PM »
Now that's a sweet price. Sad to see that they recently discontinued their painted bust options though...  :(

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 11:55:59 PM »
I tried...  :( looks like she’s gone already  :'(

And apparently I’m not special  :facepalm: