Author Topic: Kim's Place  (Read 9278 times)

senso, Camp and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: Kim's Place
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2019, 01:55:34 PM »
Thanks Coral for the lipstick suggestion. I have been trying cheaper generic brands to try different colors. I should get a more expensive brand.
The ones I've tried don't spread evenly and the liquid types I've tried are too gummy and splotchy.
Made that mistake with Mei. left a heavy coat of the red lipstick on her thinking it would dry but it ended up smudging from a blanket that
got on her face. The smudge by her mouth is fading. If it doesn't disappear, I'm sure some oxy 10 will take care of it.
I thought of a red marker too but I'm afraid to try that.
I have a difficult time getting lipstick to look right. Getting it to the edge of the lips without going too far. Also, what I have been using is too hard to use.
On Mei, I used the thick liquid type with a small brush, but it still looks a bit uneven.
I'm sure Kim's post gets a lot of eyeballs, just most people don't comment. She is very pretty.

I do not put Kim's lip stick on with the tube.

I use Sassy Chic applicators from The Dollar Tree.

Just wipe them on the lip stick on one side then apply to the lips.

I use these for almost all of her makeup.

It's very easy to get the right amount where you want it.

Being they come from the Dollar Tree, they only cost a dollar.

Thanks for the comment Ray.

Kim winds my clock like no doll I have owned and very few RG ever have.

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2019, 12:09:35 AM »
Nice tip! You seem to be really good at it. :)

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2019, 02:53:22 PM »
I'll try an applicator. Probably work better than the small paint brush. I never thought to look at a dollar store or tree for applicators.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2019, 06:52:06 PM »
Have not been around much as I am dealing with some medical issues.

May not be able to do Kim's 3 year review but she looked so hot today, I had to take a few pictures.

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2019, 08:17:39 PM »
I hope things are better soon.
Nice photos of Kim. She sure has nice legs.

Tiffanylover

• New Resident
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2019, 09:54:33 PM »
I just finished reading all of your stories about your girl Kim, and I’m glad I did. Big help on showing your progression with your relationship withKim. I am divorced 3 years now after 32 years of marriage and I started getting lonely in and out of  bed. I just got my first girl for my birthday last month, and I love her! Her name is Tiffany, I’ve gotten her more clothes in 3 weeks then I’ve bought for myself in 4 years. She is beautiful and worth every penny. I’ve also bought her some more wigs to see what looks the best, and I finally found the one for her,  also changed her eyes to blue and now I can’t stop taking pics of her. I will be doing the baby oil from now on, and I will keep on watching for more about Kim in the future. BTW, I just bought me a second girl the other day, she’s a little taller 5’ 6” and I had her special made, she hasn’t arrived yet. But I can’t wait. Love hearing about your success with Kim and hope you two have a lasting relationship. Kudos to you and Kim!

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2019, 10:22:40 PM »
I just finished reading all of your stories about your girl Kim, and I’m glad I did. Big help on showing your progression with your relationship withKim. I am divorced 3 years now after 32 years of marriage and I started getting lonely in and out of  bed. I just got my first girl for my birthday last month, and I love her! Her name is Tiffany, I’ve gotten her more clothes in 3 weeks then I’ve bought for myself in 4 years. She is beautiful and worth every penny. I’ve also bought her some more wigs to see what looks the best, and I finally found the one for her,  also changed her eyes to blue and now I can’t stop taking pics of her. I will be doing the baby oil from now on, and I will keep on watching for more about Kim in the future. BTW, I just bought me a second girl the other day, she’s a little taller 5’ 6” and I had her special made, she hasn’t arrived yet. But I can’t wait. Love hearing about your success with Kim and hope you two have a lasting relationship. Kudos to you and Kim!

Glad you found your special girl Tiffany, what kind of doll is she?

Kim is a three ayears old YL doll.

I do the monthly oil baths because that is what was recommended by her manufacture and others.

There are lots of TPE mixes out there and improvements have been made in the past three years.

Follow your doll's manufacture recommendations on oiling her.

What is good for Kim may not be good for your girl.

I would hate for Tiffany to be damaged by over oiling her just because it worked for Kim.

To make your new girls last like Kim has, you need to be careful with them and not put them in a position you would not a real girl.

I take very good care of Kim and am very gentle with her and this is what has made her last as much or more so than her monthly oil baths.

I have seen reports on some TPE blends being damaged by over oiling so be sure it's right for your girls.

Coral

Tiffanylover

• New Resident
« Reply #112 on: Yesterday at 06:59:32 PM »
How long after baby oil do I powder her down?

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #113 on: Yesterday at 08:46:26 PM »
It's not long, about 15 minutes. I oil her down first to help loosen the dirt and squeegee the oil and dirt down her body. Then I wash her with a body wash that has mineral oil in it. I use Old Spice Hydro Wash. Then oil her one last time. The baby oil I use is Johnson's with a suntan oil smell. When the oil sheen is gone you can use corn starch baby powder then.

If you have the standing model buy a shower mat so the bolts don't ruin the tub.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #114 on: Yesterday at 09:13:02 PM »
How long after baby oil do I powder her down?

I wait till Kim is dry to the touch.

Normal takes several hours with a fan blowing on her.

It all depends on how much oil you use on her.

Coral

Tiffanylover

• New Resident
« Reply #115 on: Yesterday at 09:36:59 PM »
Well..... I guess I did it wrong then, I gave her a shower, (not a standing girl BTW) and then I payed her on the bed while still wet, and oiled the whole front of her and let her dry to a tacky feel. Then I powdered her down. She’s all white and I can’t get the white to come off? Is that normal? Anyway, I got her from Iskyouz on Amazon for $506 shipping included. Great looker! I’ll put some pics on tomorrow, I’ve got to go to bed now I get up at 5 am. Thank you for your help (both of you) ????????

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #116 on: Yesterday at 11:34:50 PM »
Well..... I guess I did it wrong then, I gave her a shower, (not a standing girl BTW) and then I payed her on the bed while still wet, and oiled the whole front of her and let her dry to a tacky feel. Then I powdered her down. She’s all white and I can’t get the white to come off? Is that normal? Anyway, I got her from Iskyouz on Amazon for $506 shipping included. Great looker! I’ll put some pics on tomorrow, I’ve got to go to bed now I get up at 5 am. Thank you for your help (both of you) ????????

Not sure your doll will benefit from monthly oil baths.

I looked up the Iskyouz on Amazon and it only says to powder her.

I would wash the powder off of her then let her dry several hours with a fan on her.

Pat her down lightly with a powder puff and baby powder just so she is no longer tacky. 

The white will come off after she is good and dry with play.

I would not oil her again for six months or so if at all.

I have a inexpensive TPE doll I got from Ebay about six months ago that I have not oiled at all, only powered.

I keep an eye on her high stress areas like her crotch and under arms for drying out.

So far, she is showing no signs of drying out.

She is a newer blend of TPE that I do not think will need oiling but time will tell and this is why I bought her.

She cost a lot less than Kim so I don't expect her to last as long as Kim but, who knows....

Coral

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #117 on: Today at 12:50:17 AM »
The doll I got recently, is only recommended to be powdered. It's a WM doll. Although the supplier didn't say oil was bad for it. Just that oiling
wasn't needed. I have used oil lightly on my old doll. It makes a great cleaner especially on the face. Can remove a lot of old make-up.

I don't think you did any harm to the doll. If there is too much powder, it can be washed off. Then re-powder when she is dry.

Tiffanylover

• New Resident
« Reply #118 on: Today at 05:46:21 AM »
Ok then, that makes me feel a lot better. Thank you for your help. I’m not trying to be a pain in the butt; however, another issue is with her head. Because of the wigs her head is turning black? Any suggestions on what to do?

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #119 on: Today at 10:07:43 AM »
Ok then, that makes me feel a lot better. Thank you for your help. I’m not trying to be a pain in the butt; however, another issue is with her head. Because of the wigs her head is turning black? Any suggestions on what to do?

I only use light colored wigs on Kim or a lace top wig.  I am in to blondes....  ;D

The lace top wig cost more but sure adds to her realism.

You can always use a nude color wig cap or pantyhose under the wig to stop the staining.

Most any dark color wig or clothing will stain your TPE girl.

If you are going to use dark colors, wash the garment several times before you put it on her.

I have a piece of TPE I use to lay the washed garment on to make sure it's not going to stain Kim before I use it on her.

You are not being a pain at all.  We were all new to this at one time and you will find everyone here at ODC is eager to share tips with you.

Thanks to incred and senso for your input.

Hope this helps.

Coral