Author Topic: Mei (156cm Wm doll)  (Read 1545 times)

senso

• Resident
Re: Mei (156cm Wm doll)
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2019, 12:25:36 PM »
Are those Klipsch speakers in her photo?
Sloop

Actually, it's a 12" subwoofer that I built a few years ago. In the past, I designed and built some custom speaker systems.
Speakers that are dynamic with tight bass. Liked by musicians. There's not much of a market anymore.
I might take some pics of Mei by the turntable cabinet I made. She digs listening to vinyl. She also likes leaning on the subwoofer.
 I think she likes the vibration.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2019, 02:27:09 AM »
Here are some more pics of Mei.
She looks really good in this long wig. It's a cheap wig, but it looks good. Fuller than the one that came with the doll.
I changed her lip color to red which I think looks better on her and added some blush.

Sexy Secretary

More to come...

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 05:48:19 PM »
Got to love that short white skirt  :drool:
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

senso

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »
Got to love that short white skirt  :drool:

She looks good in white. The skirt is just a little big on her. It fit my old doll (Sabrina) perfectly. It was very cheap from Aliexpress.
I got a black one too, but concerned about staining so it should be washed a few times first.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2019, 09:51:01 PM »
   Sexy Secretary 2

:)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2019, 03:00:36 AM »
And the first glimpse of the pubic hair ...... :)

What a lovely little doll and a stunning face...very nice
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2019, 07:16:03 AM »
Very beautiful   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2019, 08:46:02 AM »
Very nice doll senso. She looks very close to the prom pic on top. You're a lucky one  :thumb:
I like the shirt and pantie from this secretary pics and what she's going to do with and that writing tool and this first glimpse of public :drool:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2019, 08:49:30 AM »

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »
Lol! All you need now is an old Bush campaign bumper sticker!

senso

• Resident
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2019, 02:13:41 AM »
Thanks guys
I think she looks great too. She looks good to the eye and photographs well. Just wish I could pose her legs better.
She is rather petite though, but she has nice curves. Because of that, even at 5' 1" tall, she is rather light in weight.

Some low light pics of her in a short black wig. Got a long black one too. But I think she looks best in the long brown one.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2019, 02:46:36 AM »
Some pics of Mei in a simple dress. It's a bit too small. Also a cosplay wig I got a long time ago for my other doll. It looks better on Mei than Sabrina but I don't like it much. The pigtails can un-clip.
Then I put her in a cosplay-ish costume with something sexy underneath.

Here are a couple of her in a normal long blonde wig. She looks good in this, but I think she looks best as a brunette.
By the way, I finally found some lipstick that looks good on her and it goes on easily. Also doesn't smudge.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2019, 03:17:28 AM »
What an absolutely exquisite  doll, the perfect body shape for my tastes and the head matches her so well.

If only she was made in silicone.. :(

And looks like your really enjoying taking her photo's, very enjoyable pics and posing  :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2019, 08:52:25 AM »
Yeah, I have to agree with you Ray, Mei does have a most beautiful shape  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2019, 11:54:09 PM »
What an absolutely exquisite  doll, the perfect body shape for my tastes and the head matches her so well.

If only she was made in silicone.. :(

And looks like your really enjoying taking her photo's, very enjoyable pics and posing  :thumb:

Thanks Ray and Ceej
I think so too. When she's posed right or as right as I can get her, she photographs very well. She looks great to the eye too. Very realistic for a doll I got for a lot less
than $2k. I think she has a very photogenic face. She's fun to photograph. Not too heavy and she can stand. My old doll was noticeably heavier and couldn't stand.
Silicon dolls are out of my price range but they sure can look great with more detail than TPE.  I saw a few I wish I could afford.
I think her body is great too. It's not perfect but very nice. The boobs are a bit on the overly perky side. I think the hollow ones look more realistic (from photos I saw)
on this doll. I got the solid ones. The vendor suggested solid if I plan on keeping her a long time.
I like the more petite bodies too. And an added bonus is much less weight. So she is great for me since I can't handle a large doll without hurting my back.
156 cm height and lean body is perfect for me.