Author Topic: Mei (156cm Wm doll)  (Read 1249 times)

senso

• Resident
Mei (156cm Wm doll)
« on: April 26, 2019, 11:27:07 PM »
A few days ago I ordered a Wm 156cm doll from Unique Dolls. This will be my second one. The first doll (Sabrina) I've had for about five years.
This doll is listed on Unique Dolls as "Gibbons" 156cm WM with #85 head. I looked at a lot of different brands and head choices. Difficult to choose,
but this was my favorite. I guess most guys prefer the more curvy dolls, but I like slender. I would say this body is slender without being too skinny.
This is also about the largest doll I can handle without too much trouble. She is a bit taller than my old doll but is the same weight. (29kg-64lbs)
I'll take some un-boxing photos when she arrives in about two weeks. Hopefully she will be in one piece. My first doll made it through delivery, but
by the looks of the box, I thought she would be a train wreck. The neck was sticking out of one end of the box. The only thing that saved it was the
blanked she was wrapped in.
Unique Dolls was a very good dealer to work with. Annie was very helpful with answering questions and giving info about the dolls. I was also very
happy with the price, after the member discount.
Here are some stock photos of the doll. I will take some pics of my own after she is delivered and see how they compare. Not sure how close she will
look to the stock photos, but I asked for the make-up to be done the same way.

This is two different looks for this head (WM#85) I thought there might be different variations.  Same head, but I guess it's just the make-up that is different. This head
has molded teeth that I didn't notice a first. The teeth don't really show on "Gibbons" I guess they're not whitened on that doll. The hair and skin color make a difference too.
At first I didn't think these were the same head.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Mei (156cm Wm doll)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 07:26:31 AM »
She looks pretty curvy to me!!

Congrats!  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 07:58:16 AM »
That body emulates that of a very well built asian woman.
Absolutely a perfect match for an 85.

I have a WM 106 that’s right in between tan and light tan and have always wanted the 158 A for it, but I’m afraid I’ll never get a match on skin color.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 01:41:46 PM »
She looks pretty curvy to me!!

Congrats!  :)
Thanks Ceej
I think so too. She just doesn't have exaggerated curves. I guess more understated than some other dolls. She could be a little bigger topside, but for me,
they're not too small. I also like the WM 157cm. Still slender but I guess looks a little more perky and athletic.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 02:23:57 PM »
That body emulates that of a very well built asian woman.
Absolutely a perfect match for an 85.

I have a WM 106 that’s right in between tan and light tan and have always wanted the 158 A for it, but I’m afraid I’ll never get a match on skin color.

I agree. I like the combination of this body and head. When I first saw this doll, I was thinking that is probably the one.

The 106 head is beautiful. It was on my list. The doll I ordered is listed as medium. I think some sellers call it light tan. Not sure if WM has changed colors over time.
 I guess it would be difficult to color match the head you have. It would be nice if sellers used the same color names.
I considered a second head. It would be best to get one with the doll for color match. Decided to just get one head. I also like this WM173 head a lot. Most sellers
don't list it. Not sure why.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 05:14:59 PM »
The doll I ordered was completed yesterday and U.D. sent me some pics.
She looks great. The make-up is a little different than the product photos, but that doesn't matter much to me. Although I would have
liked the lip color to be a little darker. I think she looks beautiful considering she's just sitting on a table in bad lighting.

Some of the features are standing feet (I think are a must) fixed tongue (U.D. added no charge)  solid breasts U.D. recommended that
over hollow if a person intends to keep the doll a long time. U.D. said hollow breasts can get misshapen over time. I also decided on
pubic hair. Not sure if that was a good idea. I guess if it comes out, I don't think it will effect the doll much.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 05:20:40 PM »

Sorry. I haven't been able to get the photos to show. Tried a bunch of times. I've done it before so not sure why there is a problem.
I'll try again some other time.

Well, I got one to work. I guess this is the only photo I can use to upload.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 06:02:15 PM »

Sorry. I haven't been able to get the photos to show. Tried a bunch of times. I've done it before so not sure why there is a problem.
I'll try again some other time.

I tried to fix them but no luck. Where is your gallery, or the source of your pictures?

I finally got one to load. I used Postimage as a host site. All the other pics. I have there had no problems loading. I think it's the photos themselves.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2019, 08:17:10 PM »

I got another one to load.  Sexy backside.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2019, 08:21:33 PM »
Two more

senso

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2019, 04:12:13 PM »

A face close-up of the doll from the factory.
Also, I was messing around with changing the lip color with the Lightroom program and adding a little more blush. I suppose widows paint would work too.
I just used the Lightroom brush tool to make the lips darker and more reddish. Then brushed in a little more cheek color. The added cheek color is rather
subtle. It's just one way to, I guess, add make-up color options. I wanted to see how she would look with redder lips like the product photos.
I guess there are make-up programs that I'm sure are a lot better. But this works too, It's just limited.

Anybody seeing this,  which do you prefer?  Top photo: not altered, light colored lips   Second photo: altered with redder lips and a little more blush
I prefer the reddish lips and will probably add some lip color in the future.

She should be delivered Monday (3-6) and I'll take some pics.

$uicide$ynth

• New Resident
  • Not dead yet.
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 08:05:51 PM »
damn she's fuckin cute! congrats man
Yeah I have dolls:

Nicole - WM 140 #56 (2016)
Vanessa - WM 141 #20 (2016)
Yessenia - YL 135 Yuki (2017)

Might post pics might not.. Depends on if I'm not too drunk or high to hold a camera still haha

senso

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 11:56:10 PM »
damn she's fuckin cute! congrats man

Thanks $uiside$ynth
This is one of the first dolls I saw when I started looking for a second doll. After looking at a bunch of them, she was still my favorite.
I think the face is gorgeous. The only thing I would prefer, is if she looked a little bit older.  But not a big deal. She doesn't look too young.

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 11:27:59 AM »
Yeah, don’t over think it. Remember that those stock photos are with a professional photographer behind the lens as well as perfect lighting.
The factory pictures most always have very horrible lighting, there’s converging shadows on top of her cheeks etc. that’s really throwing your eyes off.
Also, when she’s right in front of you in person she will look amazing.
That face (85) is a very popular face for a reason.
You made an excellent choice.

Just as an opinion of mine, these are what I personally look for, and not look for in factory photos:

Look for:
 Doll is correct body and color as ordered, and head is correct as well as matching color to body, and eye color is correct.
 Doll has correct options applied; standing feet, shrugging shoulders etc.
 Wig is correct.

Ignore:
 Ignore any and all lighting artifacts.
 Ignore all powder smudges.
 Try not to get distracted by the hot asian girls in the background working on everyone else’s dolls!  ;D

FP