Author Topic: Mei (156cm Wm doll)  (Read 3562 times)

senso

• Resident
Re: Mei (156cm Wm doll)
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2019, 01:35:22 AM »
   It was a nice day so Mei had the great idea to play a couple games of tennis.

Mei said, she was ready to go.
   I said. Are you sure? I think you forgot something.

Mei- Oh... Shoes

Mei- We should be able to get to the court before noon.
   Me- Are you sure you didn't forget something else?

senso

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2019, 06:29:57 AM »
I wasn't sure. But it turned out, we forgot tennis balls.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2019, 02:46:30 PM »
Here is Mei wearing two different cheongsam dresses. Short and long. She looks good in them. I think this style of dress is sexy.
I wasn't sure how well they would fit so I got cheap ones. They were around $20 each. The quality is very good for the price and are fairly easy to
put on her. The "short" white one is x-small and fits her better. The pink is small and a bit big in the waist, but still looks good. For the photo, I have
it cinched in the back a little. I don't think it would be too hard to sew it in a little in the waist. Mei's waist is only 58cm or 22.5"
The more expensive ones are easier to find in small sizes.

What was sent is longer than what was shown in the product photos. Mei didn't like it so long, so she shortened it.
The bottom is just rolled up, but I will probably shorten it. It looks a little odd going to her knees.

This is the long one. I thought it would be way to big on her and also too long. But it looks OK.

checking her manicure

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2019, 08:02:30 AM »
Looking for a lingerie set like this these days.

I like very.  :drool:

senso

• Resident
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2019, 01:23:37 AM »
Thanks Feguro
I got this lingerie from Aliexpress and didn't cost much. The top part was around $2.75   It came with a simple thong but no stockings. The stockings didn't cost much either.
These panties I got separate for less than $2.00 and has a bow on the back. Of course, things like this aren't as durable or look as good as high quality, but it still looks
pretty good.
It's a bit hard to know what will fit Mei since she is only 156cm tall and petite. So I tend to get things that don't cost much.
This specific set (top part) I got a few years ago for my other doll, so it's probably not available any more. But I'm sure there are other similar ones.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2019, 10:03:59 AM »
And it looks very good.
I got also cheap clothes from Alli.
My problem is to find big bust small waist lingerie - maybe an overt body will help. Hope it will arrive today.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2019, 04:22:38 AM »
This is a nice dress that Mei wanted. She found it on Aliexpress for around $40  It looks pretty good on her. Although it looked a little better in
the product photos. It was shorter in the front and the waist line was a little higher on the model.
Makes me wonder if Mei is hinting something... I think she just likes white things.
Is it a wedding dress, bridesmaid or Japanese southern belle? I think southern belle, since she is from Okinawa.

Hello fellas

Sorry I'm taken

She's such a tease sometimes  :laugh:

I'm going to try on another outfit. See you in about a week or so.

I usually change her in other clothes about every week or so to see her in different things. I can't put her in the bed wearing
this so she has been standing in the living room for about a week. I think she is getting a little tired.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2019, 09:48:06 AM »
She looks great in her bridal dress.  Excellent choice.
Only 40 dollar? Wow.
Gloves included? seems not  the same to me.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2019, 11:57:52 AM »
Thanks Feguro
The dress was $43  I've seen it selling for as high as $60  I thought for the price that I would get it. I think it is a combination of beautiful and sexy.
I think the dress was made for a taller girl so it looks a little too long on Mei, but not a big deal.
Yes the gloves are from a lingerie set similar to the one you liked earlier. It was only $5 

Here is a pic of the model. I wish it fit more like this.

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2019, 01:50:38 PM »
Very nice pictures and doll!

senso

• Resident
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2019, 10:25:28 PM »
Thanks F P.  :)

senso

• Resident
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2019, 11:30:01 PM »
Some photos of Mei in a somewhat less traditional cheongsam. I know, I probably should have gotten her the sexy one.

I'm still not happy with the lighting. Tried a flash off an umbrella. It didn't mix well with the interior lights. It would be better if
I took pics with more natural light in the daytime. Lately I've only had time to take pics at night.
Also bad backgrounds. I need an interior decorator. Mei has been hinting at that.

Just recently I found out she can swivel her wrists. I tried to move them before, but gave up because I was using a lot of force.
Thought they might break. Now it is easier to pose her hands.  I know... I'm an idiot.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2019, 11:54:58 PM »
Mei looks stunning! Great outfit! Great shoes! Great pictures!  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

senso

• Resident
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2019, 12:53:15 AM »
Great pictures! What wig and haircut is Your favourite?
Actually I have same feelings and concerns about shipping of my doll You had before Your Mai arrived.

Thanks SebaSan
I think Mei looks best in a wavy long light brown wig. The wig in these pics is a little dark. She looks good in short ones too and
they are a lot easier to take care of. The long ones tangle easily.
Shipping can be a bit of a worry. But your doll should be fine. Dolls aren't really all that fragile.