Author Topic: May 2019 Photo Challenge.  (Read 985 times)

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
Re: May 2019 Photo Challenge.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
Everyone’s entries are looking great!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 03:37:47 AM »

Oh for fuck sake... Smoke is bombed and passed out again... OK. I'm taking over his portion of this photo challenge.  Come on Kristy baby... We can do this.  Somebody has to. He's been drunk since we got back from Bermuda..... I'm surprised he was sober enough to even start it. Besides. Kristy and I were the one's that won it... Not Alfred Liquorstien.

So to cut through the spam., near as I can figure we have three entries so far..... Myffy the flasher. Nice boobie girl. I want to see both of them... :drool:  Larry. We want you to remove the hat Larry. Kristy and I want to see what your rockin' down there.   :P And my Sexy jersey girl and her girl.. Tashie and Kalena.. Tashie was da bomb on our trip to Bermuda. Remember Baybay.  What happened in Bermuda, stays in Bermuda!!! 8)

KK Kristy sweets.. Come back to bed baby.. we have a date with Big Red again, remember??

Where's the beer at?

The lush drank it all baby. We need to get some more tomorrow.

Phuckin' drunk.!

Yup.

OK... So lets see some more entries!!! The weekend is cummin' up. Get those cameras clicking!!! 8)

If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 06:53:41 PM »
Here is Siri with Generational leisure time:

A Millennial with here favorite leisure time activity

A non-Millennial with her favorite leisure time activity

This is my entry for now but  I want to shoot more instead of my usual leisure time activity

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 07:08:26 PM »
Throwing shoes away after a long trip, leaving them everywhere in the room, and sleeping late in the day ! It is what she likes a lot, as leisure time !

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2019, 12:37:44 PM »
Larry says:  Here you go, baby.  Now this isn't my biggest one, but I'll have a photoshoot done with that one another time!

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 10:44:29 PM »
What could be more leisurely than on a rainy Saturday night than a friendly games of cards.  Strip Poker of course.

She thought she had me beat with 5 of a kind.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2019, 12:44:59 PM »
This will be my entry with Zhen in
sushi anyone?  8)

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 10:17:14 AM »
Ohh we have more entries!!!!   :thumb:

Lookin Good there Siri girl!!! I know what your doing...  Good girl Keep it up. They always think that they have the upper hand!
:thumb:

MT, your girl is lovely , but I don't know what is happening here. Is she an entry, or are you spamming? You really need to read the rules sweetie.
:-*

Larry.  :drool:.. Well aren't you naughty.. . Kristy cum here and see Larry.  :P 8)

Where's the beer you bought last night? ::)

The fridge sweetie :D

You mean those 12 empties on the kitchen table? ::)

Fucking Smoke!!!!
  :o

Drunk bastard!! >:(

Myffy you are a little tease!!!!! Kristy and I are going to crawl into bed with you and make a tasty sandwich... :drool:

Oh Zhen!!! You little sweetie. I don't know what sushi tastes like , but I hope it tastes as good as you look.  :drool:

Yes you do Lana,we had it last night, remember?  ::)

No we didn't.. ??? Oh wait... it tastes like that? ::)

Maybe. (giggle)  ;D

Ok well great entries every one. Lets see some more!!!!  :thumb:
8) :thumb:

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2019, 04:48:28 PM »

MT, your girl is lovely , but I don't know what is happening here. Is she an entry, or are you spamming? You really need to read the rules sweetie.
:-*

Thank you Smoke for your comment ! :)
But not sure to understand...
I have read the rules. What I made wrong ? I don't spam. It is not the leisure time what it is asked ? I posted 2 pictures, from the same doll.
Anyway, if it is not ok, you can remove my contribution. Sorry for the trouble.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2019, 06:03:35 PM »
No no.  It's fine Mike.  Don't worry its just Lana being her little Diva self. .she thinks she can just barge in here and take control of thngs. . Does your girl have a name. ?

Thanks for your entry.

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 10:35:52 PM »
I want to make sure I'm not breaking the rules and over posting.  I posted twice and have other ideas to shoot.  Is it OK if I post more leisure time shots or should I stick with my entry?  It's been a year for me since I got my doll and I've hardly posted anything.  I just want camera in hand and these themed posts give me incentive to shoot.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 11:18:17 PM »
No no.  It's fine Mike.  Don't worry its just Lana being her little Diva self. .she thinks she can just barge in here and take control of thngs. . Does your girl have a name. ?

Thanks for your entry.

Oh Jesus Lana.... hahaha

Nope, no one of my girls have a name yet. I will see that when I will come back from my long travel in Europe. I have 2 bodies, and 5 heads, so I will have 10 different names, each of these girls will have her own personality I imagine. So it will take some time to find them.

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 01:13:44 AM »
No no.  It's fine Mike.  Don't worry its just Lana being her little Diva self. .she thinks she can just barge in here and take control of thngs. .
Omg! You're speaking fluent English, what the hell happened? Did we run out of alcohol again because of you? Sucks being sober, right? Lana and I have been sober way too long because of you, mister Smoke!  >:(

By the way, yes, Lana can, and will "barge in" whenever she wants and take control of this months photo contest and there ain't nothin y'all can do bout it  :P

Cheers, Kristy and Lana  :-*

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2019, 11:24:33 PM »
I can't speak for the Great Frozen North(TM)... but here in Trumpistan, May means ONE thing: Memorial Day. :thumb: So, here is a photo of young Andrew getting his patriotism on (or off ;) ) for the upcoming holiday:

:fireworks:

:fireworks: