Author Topic: Ruby13 outstanding orders (update)  (Read 337 times)

tennisguy

• New Resident
Ruby13 outstanding orders (update)
« on: May 05, 2019, 11:15:13 AM »
Hi guys, as you have probably read on the "other" forum, Ruby13 has had some issues with outstanding orders and Jim selling the company to a new guy, Rick.

Jim has ignored a majority of my emails but Rick replied last night.

I had put $1500 down on a Ruby13 doll a couple years ago. When Jim (Brash) was offering the huge discount. Money issues persued and I wasn't able to pay him my balance. Luckily, Jim talked to Rick and even though Rick does not have my deposit (Jim does/did), Rick is honoring my order once I pay my balance.

He said he shipped several dolls recently, including one to Belgium.

Apparently, the Ruby13 business accounts cannot respond to anything posted at the "other" forum.

But I thought I'd relay the message that things are moving forward, according to Rick.

I don't know how true any of this is... but, that is the official word from Rick.

Last night, I had actually emailed both Rick and Jim, demanding my $1500 deposit back, via Paypal.... because of the reputation. Rick replied to earlier emails, and then saw the newest one where I demanded the refund.

I'll take the chance of paying my balance and getting my doll. Paypal gives 180 days to dispute/reverse a payment. I'll let Rick know that the doll must be shipped within those 180 days. That literally is 5 months. That's plenty of time.

Please reply below with any concerns or questions. Thanks, everyone!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Ruby13 outstanding orders (update)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 11:32:52 AM »
Sounds like Rick is going to work with you.

That's awesome.

Ruby is a great Doll.

Good luck on your order, let us know what happens.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 12:50:00 PM »
Hi guys, as you have probably read on the "other" forum...
Not likely.  Most of us have no reason or desire to go there, and haven't for years or longer. 

Apparently, the Ruby13 business accounts cannot respond to anything posted at the "other" forum.
Please let Rick he is more than welcome here.  And that we will be happy to help him out in any way he needs.

Congratulations on your order status.  I have two Rubys.  Great dolls. :cheers:

tennisguy

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 10:58:10 PM »
Guess Rick hasn't visited here at all.

Good news is, on the other forum--- they removed the "Warning!" banner on the Ruby13 section. So it looks like things are looking up. Two months later... but yeah. Seems like things might be cool....