Author Topic: Tropical look  (Read 349 times)

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Tropical look
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:53:08 PM »
This is a summery outfit. I chose the overshirt because without it, it looks like I'm copying a certain professional doll photographer (from an American manufacturer's page). :o He's now in more patriotic clothing (for Memorial Day)... but I don't know if I can post it since it looks too similar to his "Memorial Day 2017" shoot. ::)

This was his "Summery (or "Tropical Look" if you prefer. 8))

I was initially hoping to enter one of them in the May contest, but not sure if good enough.

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
Re: Tropical look
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 11:59:15 PM »
Great job, Akira-Fan! I think he looks great and I'm glad to see you are taking more pics.  :thumb:  Post away!

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 11:11:33 PM »
I was working on the Memorial Day pictures this afternoon. Unfortunately, most of them were as washed out as the ones above, which ruins the point of getting him all dressed up (as changing his pants is a pain in BOTH of our asses, but I did it anyway :thumb:).

Memorial Day isn't for another ten days, so I'll post them next weekend. Maybe, I'll get some better shots by then. In the meantime, there is always Jackson/Ryker (and whatever your other one is called) to occupy our time. :thumb:

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 01:12:27 AM »
Looks great Akira-Fan  :thumb:
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: Memorial Day (2019)
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 01:43:12 PM »
It turns out his Memorial Day 2019 outfit is similar to his Memorial Day 2017 outfit (I only have two patriotic overshirts  :laugh: )

Here is 2017:

You can see the rest here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1840

Here is 2019 (I'll post the rest later):

Yes, that's the same hat. :o No, I don't know where Chespin (the green doll he's holding in the earlier pic) is.  :(

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: Memorial Day (2019)
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 04:57:16 PM »
I know I promised these yesterday, but here's the rest of his patriotic outfit...  8)

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 12:11:25 AM »
Andy's looking very cool and relaxed from the holidays.  :thumb:

I like his glasses! Blond is great for summer, but I can't help wonder how he'd look with them and his brown/auburn hair style...  ;)

Also, bummer you can't find Crespin. He and Andy used to be very well acquainted!

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 11:40:47 PM »
He looks really nice in those tops!