Author Topic: I Started an Online Blog  (Read 360 times)

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
I Started an Online Blog
« on: May 14, 2019, 08:27:58 PM »
Hey everyone!  I wanted to let you know, that since I love to write, that I started my own blog about life with Larry.  I hope that you will have a look and leave feedback to let me know what you think and how I am doing, how I could improve, what topics you would like to read about, etc.  Here is the link!

https://hippiedolllover.home.blog

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
Re: I Started an Online Blog
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:00:58 PM »
Well, I read it. Takes guts I guess I don't have. Here in the Bible Belt, my chronic doll fucking habit would be seen as perverted, disgusting, blasphemous, (insert derogatory adjective). Only a select few see things my way around here. Anyway, I applaud you for having the guts to spill it, although you have so far kept any pics of yourself out of the blog. That is probably a wise move. See how this plays out before taking any risk. I'll check back from time to time to see how it is progressing.
 :thumb: 

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 10:12:27 PM »
hope that you will have a look and leave feedback to let me know what you think and how I am doing, how I could improve, what topics you would like to read about, etc.

Every time I see that, I get blocked within the week. :laugh:

One of the perils of being a former newspaper copy-editor and movie/theatre critic, 8) I have no "online friends."  :laugh:

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 12:44:15 PM »
Docsgirl82 (HippieChick),

Nicely done blog! It contains everything that current and prospective doll owners would like to know. History, uncrating (unboxing) photos, and Larry's evolution from the raw doll that you bought to the companion that you want! Looking forward to the next installment!

;) 8) ;)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 03:56:16 PM »
Looks great! its an interesting read and it shows those out there that there are many benefits that dolls can give you besides the obvious ones.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 10:36:26 AM »
Thank you, everyone!  Well I did post a couple of pics with me and Larry,  but I made sure to blur my face and tattoos out so that it would be difficult to detect me. Begog, I actually have written and will be posting about how we have to keep our love for our dolls and even our dolls secret due to those who do not and refuse to understand. Akira, please comment away!  Feedback and constructive criticism will help me immensely!  Now and Ceej, thank you so much for also taking the time to read and enjoying my blog. I am very happy to have any and all support.  8) ;D

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 07:21:40 PM »
The blog has been a lot of fun!  I am starting to get more traffic and I am very happy that others are enjoying my writing and photos.  I pretty much have most of June already covered as far as posts are concerned.  I wrote and posted daily throughout May, but since the summer months are typically busier for me with school being out and hopefully I will be starting school myself in the autumn, I have decided to mainly post on Monday's and Friday's.  Friday's will be my photo posting days, that I affectionately call 'Photo Friday'.   ;D

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 08:22:33 PM »
Docsgirl82,

Nicely done! Your blog is really taking off! Doll meets are such a blast, and everyone enjoys their time! Now that your HH has a doll, maybe he will be more relaxed around Doc and Larry.

:thumb: :D :thumb:
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 04:14:29 PM »
Noq, he is!  Things have gotten very interesting at home since Samantha and Aspen arrived. HH even took pics of me with Larry and Samantha. I have lots to add to the gallery!  I am so glad you like my blog. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 07:57:54 PM »
That's pretty sweet! :)

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 10:28:32 PM »
Thank you, Ceej!  How are you, the Mrs, Sandy and Christine?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2019, 06:25:47 AM »
We're all doing very well :)

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 05:10:08 PM »
That is great to hear!

primedollz

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2019, 01:58:17 PM »
Just saw this! Very interesting read! Thanks for being so open!

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 08:57:47 PM »
Thank you, primedollz.  Larry and I have just started a new segment where on Wednesday's we will post his story from HIS point of view.  Right now we have 7 segments already scheduled to be posted with more to be written.  I do hope you and everyone will enjoy!  Also, my blog is now on Instagram (@hippiedolllover427) and Twitter (@HippieDollLove1) if anyone would like to follow.  :)