Author Topic: a smartdoll journey  (Read 4444 times)

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
Re: a smartdoll journey
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2020, 12:12:49 AM »
Thanks guys!  :cheers: that’s cool we all got the grey sexy stuff, definitely one of my favorite SD outfits!

incred yes you should post a pic, how bout one of Mel trying to zip it up? Sounds like it fits her perfect  :whistle:

She got that dress and the Black ballerina Tutu dress because we had an order from Dollgerie a month ago get lost in the mail
Dollgerie contacted me and said they wanted to refund me because they were afraid I’d have to wait too long and if the order came I could pay then if I still wanted it, I know it was corona’s fault and not Dollgerie’s so I placed another order, it came in 3 days, the stuff I ordered previously was long gone so I’m hoping the other order shows up eventually 
I’ve gotta stock up so Moment has some cloths to wear when she gets here  :D
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2020, 04:58:12 PM »
The same thing happened to me with Dollgerie. An order from late March seemed lost so I asked Dollgerie if they could get the package back and resend it by a different carrier. Coincidentally an order from early April came in a day after they gave me the same options. 

Since they advertised the dress as a Smexy Witch Costume, I figured I can get it near Halloween  ;)

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »
Incred yup she got the hat too  ;)
Her original order came yesterday, I sent Dollgerie back the funds  :D we’re getting stocked up for Moment  :whistle:

Good thing she’s working a high paying job now  :whistle:

It seems she lost a button..  :facepalm: I guess she was overworking that blouse a little  :whistle:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2020, 10:48:24 PM »
Stretch stretch stretch somthings got to give.   :whistle: She looks super sexy in her work attire. But man With an assistant like that how can you get any work done!!   :drool: By the way keep your fingers crossed. Danny just posted a teaser a little while ago which just says Tomorrow! Moment Maybe! Well now I’m going to be on pins and needles for the next 24 hours!   

By the way I really glad your original Dollgerie order showed up.
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #289 on: May 15, 2020, 11:49:06 PM »
Stretch stretch stretch somthings got to give.   :whistle: She looks super sexy in her work attire. But man With an assistant like that how can you get any work done!!   :drool: By the way keep your fingers crossed. Danny just posted a teaser a little while ago which just says Tomorrow! Moment Maybe! Well now I’m going to be on pins and needles for the next 24 hours!   

By the way I really glad your original Dollgerie order showed up.

Thanks Nova! Lol incred inspired me to try a top that simply doesn’t fit  :laugh:

Hey buddy if your up late on there and see her come up TEXT ME PLEASE!!! WAKE MY ASS UP! PLEEEEEEEZE!  ;D

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #290 on: May 15, 2020, 11:54:19 PM »
Hey buddy if your up late on there and see her come up TEXT ME PLEASE!!! WAKE MY ASS UP! PLEEEEEEEZE!  ;D

Yeah for sure..  :thumb:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #292 on: May 22, 2020, 12:50:35 AM »
Gotta love Dollgerie!  :bow: apparently Jojo does  ::)

Peek a boo  :-*

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #293 on: May 22, 2020, 01:14:49 PM »
Oh WOW! These shots give me goosebumps! She looks so gorgeous in that sweet little outfit.. Dollgerie is just amazing! The detail and quality is hands down the best.. Jojo you rock that dress girl! Dude!!! HH, I am speechless. She looks so so wonderful there. If Dollgerie restocks that ballerina outfit I’m getting one!   Geez I’ve already invested a small fortune to them. But I don’t care..

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #294 on: May 22, 2020, 10:38:20 PM »
Oh WOW! These shots give me goosebumps! She looks so gorgeous in that sweet little outfit.. Dollgerie is just amazing! The detail and quality is hands down the best.. Jojo you rock that dress girl! Dude!!! HH, I am speechless. She looks so so wonderful there. If Dollgerie restocks that ballerina outfit I’m getting one!   Geez I’ve already invested a small fortune to them. But I don’t care..

Hey buddy thank you so much!  :hug: guess what came today???  :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: you are the best buddy I feel very lucky to call you a friend  :hug:

Jojo was stoked! And when I told her it was from you and the girls she could hardly contain herself  :D

RRRIPP!

Jojo: oh my gosh mr Nova! I wuv you so bewwy much! You knew I’ve always wanted panda PJ’s  :hug: :hug: :hug:

and a Ho bunch morer birfday pwesents! Wowee! Yay!  :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: tank you so bewwy much mr Nova and famiwy!  :hug: 

Thanks so much once again Nova, that was just really super cool of you brother  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Of course more pics to come of her in it  ;)

Nova and Incred does this remind you of anyone?

Meeeow! Hiss Hiss! Gotta love the little ears!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #295 on: May 22, 2020, 11:01:47 PM »
Your very very welcome sweetie! I know it’s still a few days away but Happy Birthday! 
Enjoy your presents. And we can’t wait to see you in those Panda PJ’s.. The girls want to
wish you a happy birthday too.. The girls: Happry Bewzday Jojo!!! We miss you!!

HH, Your most welcome my friend! Seeing her joyous expressions really humbled me. I’m so
so glad that she is enjoying everything. And she look oh so cute with those cat ears.  :D Looks
like I made the right choice by sending her the blue ones. I’m starting to stock up on them to sell.
And almost sent her the other color I have stocked up, which is red.  Anyways brother I’m super
stoked everything got to you safely.. 

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #296 on: May 25, 2020, 09:43:55 AM »
Please clear the air way.. Please clear the air way. Halleheals will be making an announcement real soon.  :laugh:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #297 on: May 25, 2020, 01:14:11 PM »

WHAT ?!

WHAT ?!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2020, 05:55:04 PM »
Please clear the air way.. Please clear the air way. Halleheals will be making an announcement real soon.  :laugh:

Thank you Nova! Your awesome buddy! It was a long night huh? Btw did you get the license plate of that semi that hit me?  :facepalm:

Yes anyway after a long wait and a red eye release time of 4:03 am my time, Jojo and I have our little Moment on her way to us  :yipee: :fireworks:
We are thrilled Jojo is finally getting a friend, I’ve been buying clothing for her for 2 months so she is already spoiled  8)
Big shout out to my buddy Nova for being up and making sure I was up  :whistle: thanks buddy!

So without another Moment to spare please take a Moment to enjoy this photo of Moment  8)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #299 on: May 25, 2020, 06:03:56 PM »
Wow!!  She's pretty cute!

Wait a moment. What's her name? I didn't catch it...…….. :P      Ok ok, that's bad. Sorry I just couldn't resist.

Congratulations Halleheals! Your little Moment is very sweet!  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.