Author Topic: a smartdoll journey  (Read 8701 times)

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
Re: a smartdoll journey
« Reply #376 on: July 17, 2020, 01:29:27 AM »
Hey guys, I want to apologize to you guys for being slow around here, my roommate is very sick and I’ve needed to spend a lot of time with her on top of working more hours, I haven’t been able to take many photos or make stories I want to make, lately every time I plan for some photo time something comes up and I Have to postpone
This has been tough on me because all I want to do is photo my girls, I’ve even had anxiety over it.
I have only had one shoot with my full size gals in months  :( now when I do get some photos done they don’t seem to be my best ether.
It’s hard to stay positive with all the bad stuff that’s happened this year especially being isolated from friends
It would have really helped to have had a doll meet this year but now it looks like it may not even be completely safe to have one in the fall 
I miss you guys in chat as well,  it’s seems when I do have a few minutes no one is in there  :(
Anyhoo enough of my whining, I’ll just share the Few photos I’ve managed this week
Cheers friends!

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #377 on: July 17, 2020, 01:37:32 AM »
Hey HH, don't ever feel pressured to post pics or topics here at ODC. We don't operate under a "Quota" system here.
When you feel you are ready to do more activity here, we'll be glad to see you again.  :) I haven't been involved with
my girls lately due to a number of reasons, but I still keep tabs of the going-ons here.

You take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, Michiko, & Yuna.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #378 on: July 17, 2020, 01:16:11 PM »
Oh no.. Sorry to hear that your roommate is really sick. I've actually met her and think she is a super nice person.  Hope she gets well soon.. 

I know just how you feel HH. Under recent circumstances I haven't taken any pictures in the past two weeks. Even of my Smart Dolls.  And it's been forever since I've had any of my full size dolls in front of the camera.  I believe the last pictures I took of them was back around Christmas time.  So don't feel to bad my friend. I'm lagging right alone side you.  And I don't really have any excuses either.   I just think it's a whole lot easier and less of a physical strain posing and photographing the smaller dolls.  However, I do have to say that the small dolls don't come close at playtime compared to the full size dolls.    :ceej:  :P 

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2020, 11:08:15 PM »
Hey LL thanks buddy! It’s not that I feel pressured so much, I guess I’m just frustrated That I haven’t been able to do it as much  :(
I hope you can get back to spending time with your girls again soon  :thumb:

Nova Lol! Your on my mind buddy, I hope things get back to normal for you soon as well  :hug:

We got to get out and take a few pics today  :D can you guys guess who we were photographing ?

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #381 on: July 27, 2020, 01:00:25 AM »
At that angle I hope it's cameltoe, or booty  :whistle:

Yes indeed it was, they posted those on another thread though  :whistle:

First start this song

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SbyAZQ45uww&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SbyAZQ45uww&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

I’ve taken thousands of photos of Jojo and she still wows me  :drool:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #382 on: July 30, 2020, 07:54:25 AM »
Sorry I don't post often here, but I'm enjoying all your photos and photosets :)

They're all quite stunning and the "Boop" sets are really cute!  :D
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2020, 01:33:54 PM »
Sorry I don't post often here, but I'm enjoying all your photos and photosets :)

I totally agree with Ceej.  I am not a prolific poster but thoroughly enjoy all your photosets.   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #384 on: July 30, 2020, 08:56:50 PM »
Ceej and Z Doc thank you guys, I’m glad you guys enjoy Jojo and Moe’s shenanigans
No need to comment I know you guys are here  ;)  This thread is a great diary of their adventures I hope to keep it going for a long time,
 if I can give you guys a smile from time to time that’s awesome  :cheers:

So now these two have acquired some climbing gear... yup credit cards missing again    :-X  and the snacks on the top shelf are no longer safe  :o

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #385 on: July 31, 2020, 11:20:48 AM »
LOL! I would say it’s time to put a lock on the snack cabinet doors. But they would probably order a lock picking kit next. :whistle:  :laugh: Very entertaining pictures HH. :thumb:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #386 on: July 31, 2020, 11:23:04 AM »
Is the wine cellar safe?

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #387 on: July 31, 2020, 11:09:17 PM »
Nova you are totally right! They are unstoppable   :-X

Z doc, nothing is safe! Not even me! Have you heard the spoon stories ?  :o  :'(

Another Friday night.... just hanging out with the girls  8)

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #388 on: August 02, 2020, 12:48:27 AM »
I’m curious.. what do you you guys use for home protection?  :whistle:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »

Moe is showing her Elf side  :-* she loves the Celtic style!

<a href="https://youtu.be/qxTpvA-pUG0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtu.be/qxTpvA-pUG0</a>