Author Topic: Need some advice  (Read 288 times)

JeffreyA

• New Resident
Need some advice
« on: June 01, 2019, 06:08:51 AM »
I've decided to take the first step to finding my own Male companion but am very overwhelmed by the choices. Any advice on the best company to work with? One with the best products and customer service. Thanks for any help

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: Need some advice
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 12:20:38 PM »
I can tell you that Sinthetics makes a good looking product... but you'll NEVER receive it. :( If you contact them asking about your order they'll either ignore you or send a litany of excuses. ::)

Doll Sweet actually DOES deliver, 8) but their customer service is absolutely abysmal. Every question I asked was answered in the most unhelpful and openly hostile manner possible. >:( They also ignored all of my requests. However, as I said, they DO deliver, though, like a lot of other dolls here, he doesn't really look like his publicity photos.  ::)

I have no experience with other male doll vendors. Maybe, someone else can tell you about them...

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 05:50:20 PM »
There are many factors to consider. Weight was a huge factor to me. With perseverance you will learn to lift it, but those first days after unboxing may make you sore. It took me time to figure out how to carry him, but now it's almost effortless. I got the standing foot option and bought a wheelchair to move him around. Don't store him in the wheelchair. My doll has been standing for two years with minimal troubles. I do wish I had asked if there was a hook option.

I got my doll from Unique Dolls https://www.unique-dolls.com. The one originally called William but now called Baker. I have several wigs for him and each one really changes his look.

The customer service was excellent. and I got him quick, about a week I think, even after purchase support has been great. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
Leave the world better than you found it.

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »
Talk to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls or grimreefer24601.  They are both great!  I have a WM 160cm Male.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 10:37:23 PM »
Talk to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls or grimreefer24601.  They are both great!  I have a WM 160cm Male.

Sure, Jeff is great, but his website is fecken terrible. I literally didn't even see the WM male doll you referred to on his site.  ???

Of course, if you want to cut out the middle man, :whistle: you can check out these fantastic threads: :thumb:

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10145.0

...or if creepy bug eyed dolls aren't your thing...

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

Happy male doll hunting.  8)

JeffreyA

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 04:43:54 AM »
Thank you Akira fan. It would be much easier to deal with another member here. Unfortunately the first listing isn't quite my cup of tea and I can't travel to pick up for the second listing. I guess my search will continue

JeffreyA

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 06:30:52 AM »
So I was able to reach Jeff at booty call dolls. Yes the site was rough but he's been great about getting me info and pics on many different dolls. I've done the whole too big, too heavy, too muscular and on and on but he's been cool with it. I'd love to post some pics. I only have a cell phone right now so any pointers on how to do it would be great