Author Topic: Temporary Tattoos And Platinum Silicone  (Read 323 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
Temporary Tattoos And Platinum Silicone
« on: June 22, 2019, 01:59:54 PM »
 Hey Guys and Gals.

I'm looking for some opinions or personal experience . Has anyone applied  temporary tattoos to there doll? I'm just wondering about harmful effects to the silicone and the sealer. These are supposedly human safe and removable with baby oil,  :scold: makeup  remover or medical alcohol.  I'm guessing medical alcohol is probably best on silicone , but I'm worried about stripping the sealer layer.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem .

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Temporary Tattoos And Platinum Silicone
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 02:51:10 PM »
What kind of a doll?  "Sealers" are not consistent across manufacturers.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 05:25:15 PM »
EJ.  MY Sinthetics.  She was made with some experimental soft silicone. And CJ.  My recently repoured  Realdoll 2A.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/497140194/heartbreaker-temporary-tattoo-design-2x2

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 07:42:10 PM »
I just checked with Sinthetics, they have never tried to apply a temporary tattoo on top of the sealer, but it they say it should be fine.  For removal, they recommend soap and water, and alcohol if that doesn't work.  The sealer should be fine long as you don't use any harsh chemicals.  Acetone might be considered as entering the realm of a harsh chemicals so stay away from that.

As far as RealDolls go, not sure they actually "seal" the dolls the way Sinthetics does so you might want to check with Reggie on that one.

:cheers: 

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 09:15:08 PM »
Smoke,

They've worked just fine on tin silicone, which is a lot less forgiving than platinum.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 09:31:19 PM »
Thanks for the feed back guys.  ;)

I know with out a doubt that Abyss puts a coat of sealer on there dolls.  I wouldn't know if it is the same process or material as Sinthetics.