Author Topic: Can you identify Samantha Alexa's brand?  (Read 349 times)

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
Can you identify Samantha Alexa's brand?
« on: June 17, 2019, 06:47:03 PM »
Hey everyone!  Samantha Alexa was given to me by L3ft Nut, but I'm not sure which brand she is.  Here are a couple of pics, if you could help me identify her, that would be awesome!  I'm also curious as to what exactly is her skin tone.  She seems darker than fair and lighter than tan, so maybe natural?  Thanks!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
Re: Can you identify Samantha Alexa's brand?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 05:03:16 AM »
Another amassing a collection of dolls, she looks cute.

no idea of make or model but a quick PM to your benefactor L3ft Nut could be a solution. :)
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 07:46:43 PM »
Thank you, Ray!  It is nice to hear from you. I will send him a message.

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 09:36:02 PM »
She has been identified.  She is a SY 165cm.  Sweeeeet!  I wonder if a WM head would fit on her as well?  I think some of the SY heads look a little too young and that's not what I'm looking for.  I'm looking for a more mature face.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 04:28:06 PM »
Well, I didn't recognize her as an SY, but Haley here is an SY, and they have the standard M16 connection, meaning most any TPE head will suffice. SY does actually make some nice heads, and I see nothing wrong with that one, but you are by no means confined to them. Pick a head you like and run with it. Or, just work on her hair and makeup to make her look older.

I would say SY head #120 looks to be of age.

As does the SY111 in my view.

SY158body, WM #124 head:

SY158body, WM #46 head:

WM155 body, SY120 head.

Head swapping.... I love it!!!!  :D

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 03:49:00 PM »
Heeyyyyyyy Begog!  Glad to hear from ya again!  Well, I like the head she has too, but I'm more of a Zoey Deshanel type of chick.  Don't get me wrong, Samantha Alexa's head is quite stunning;  I'm just looking for one to change things up a bit sometimes.  The heads I looked at were on www.sexxdolls.com.  I haven't really looked at other vendor's sites.  That is awesome that we both have SY's!  Oh and btw, me and HH FINALLY got around to our threesome with Samantha Alexa and let me tell you, it was HAWT!  He loves seeing me go down on her and eat her pussy like I'm at an all-you-can-eat buffet!  :drool: