Author Topic: I couldn’t resist any longer  (Read 3091 times)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
Re: I couldn’t resist any longer
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2020, 10:46:35 PM »
That is some fine ass!

:drool:

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2020, 07:32:20 AM »
Wow!!    8) 8) 8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2020, 10:09:34 PM »
My goodness HH, I know you love all your ladies equally (it is nice that we can have as many as we like/afford)! Amei is so special, she is so perfect and beautiful. Your art work continues to evolve and then envelope us! This last set just blows my mind :fireworks: I just gave my camera to some homeless guy, I quit!

I just took my 20 pound sledgehammer too mine.  :whistle:

All joking aside  HH. Your pics  are second too none. You are able to bring out a sexual element in Amei that is truly remarkable.  That goes for all of your girls as well. It just so happens that Amei is my fave.   :drool:

Please keep on entertaining us. :thumb:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem .

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2020, 12:07:59 AM »
Mahtek! Amei thanks you  :-*

Ceej glad you like the pics  :thumb:

Incred! Thank you buddy!  :thumb: And congratulations on getting 69 twice  :whistle:   :cheers:

Smoke! Wow thank you so much! That means a lot buddy, I’ve really worked my butt off to get good at photoing the girls, I just love to do it.
Also I found I get a rush when I make a photo that I consider art, you know when you get that one and just say to yourself YEA BABY! That’s what it’s about for me
So don’t smash anything please Smoke! Your one of the ones that inspired me when I first joined here and you pics are extremely good, sexy and hot! Not to mention your stories are better than any tv program I’ve seen in years  :hug:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations