Author Topic: Modern Day Inflatable Dolls  (Read 61 times)

snafubaby

• New Resident
Modern Day Inflatable Dolls
« on: August 11, 2019, 12:04:29 AM »
I am old school.  I remember Alexa, Letha Weapons, and other popular dolls from the 90's and early 2000's.  I bought a doll that was similar back then. Her name was Aria Giovanni.  She was brunette.  She was beautiful, and VERY durable!  I sat on top of her tits as i jacked off.  She didn't last long, because i did not know about petroleum-based lubes, and i had used the lube on her, which destroyed her PVC.  :(   I didn't get to use her THAT much, either.  Are there any modern day inflatables that are comparable to the dolls back in the day?  I know Alexa was a popular doll that a lot of guys raved about.  She was a kneeling doll, too.  VERY nice quality doll.  I wanna find out about modern day dolls, as i am in the market for one, or a few.  Please advise! 

setrack

• New Resident
Re: Modern Day Inflatable Dolls
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 02:53:41 AM »
www.lovehoney.co.uk
they have Kimi Lovecock in stock and other's  - also Teddy Babe's

ST

snafubaby

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 05:52:50 AM »
i have heard of kimi Lovecock.  is she a good one? Teddy Babe's, that a good one?

setrack

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 11:39:26 AM »
sorry dont know much about air babe's , but Teddy Babes are plush fabric bedroom buddies , warm and fully usable - but sadly with all the moden  TPE and Silicone girls TB's are getting a bit dated - but that said TB's are less of a threat/embarrassment to family/neighbours should they find that you own a sex doll .

ST & Lisa & Tina