Author Topic: A Few More New Male Dolls  (Read 969 times)

poseoasis

• New Resident
Re: A Few More New Male Dolls
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 06:12:39 AM »
This is a new one from Qita, you can choose 170cm or 175cm body as you please.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 12:03:39 PM »
The first thing I saw in your first doll was the eyes. The rest of him was okay. Not terrible (like some in this thread), just kinda generic soap opera guy (he reminds me of Mike Delfino from "Desperate Housewives" :laugh: ). His cock was almost as unconvincing as the one on my DS doll, otherwise, he looks like someone you can realistically meet on Grindr or Tinder.

The second one reminds me of Eminem. He also looks like a younger version of Sin's "Akira." I love his Asian features, but you don't give any details about him. I'm guessing they don't have an English language page for him up yet.  :(

They are both nice, but I'd like to see what they look like outside the studio though.

UPDATE: I just spent the past hour going through ALL the hits I got for "Qita Dolls" looking for ANY information on the doll you pictured... and came up 100% empty. :(

Apparently, "qita.love" has expired. Hopefully, it'll be back up tomorrow.
Two year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »

UPDATE: I just spent the past hour going through ALL the hits I got for "Qita Dolls" looking for ANY information on the doll you pictured... and came up 100% empty. :(

Apparently, "qita.love" has expired. Hopefully, it'll be back up tomorrow.

No worries, I translate the information for you.

The same information applies to the other 2 models.

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 10:20:42 PM »
Don't worry, ask them for more pictures and details. They are selling this model in their Taobao website.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 12:14:30 PM »
Found this last night on Spartanlover.com, he's apparently a black reskin of one of the white dolls above (either the biker or the kitchen dude). The nappy hair and almost comically-sized lips (not necessarily in this picture but in others in his set) makes him look more like a racist caricature than an actual model.

Judging by some of the other photos, I'd say he was probably a regular sports mannequin... until someone in the factory stuck a large dildo on his previously non-existent crotch (probably as a joke). BAM! Instant 10x markup! :laugh: However, I was trying to think of other black male TPE dolls on the market and couldn't think of any, so yeah for diversity! 8)
Two year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 10:03:15 PM »
Found this last night on Spartanlover.com, he's apparently a black reskin of one of the white dolls above (either the biker or the kitchen dude). The nappy hair and almost comically-sized lips (not necessarily in this picture but in others in his set) makes him look more like a racist caricature than an actual model. .......

Judging by some of the other photos, I'd say he was probably a regular sports mannequin... until someone in the factory stuck a large dildo on his previously non-existent crotch (probably as a joke). BAM! Instant 10x markup! :laugh: However, I was trying to think of other black male TPE dolls on the market and couldn't think of any, so yeah for diversity! 8)

Honestly, I quite like the doll especially when he is bald! In accordance with the pictures I discovered, I think the doll might be an HR production.  I just hope they can give him a more bushy eyebrow! Why they like male dolls with women's eyebrows??? >:(

His specifications:

A little less heavy than Qita's male dolls but 47kg is still a challenging weight to move around.