Author Topic: A Few More New Male Dolls  (Read 3763 times)

poseoasis

• New Resident
Re: A Few More New Male Dolls
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 06:12:39 AM »
This is a new one from Qita, you can choose 170cm or 175cm body as you please.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 12:03:39 PM »
The first thing I saw in your first doll was the eyes. The rest of him was okay. Not terrible (like some in this thread), just kinda generic soap opera guy (he reminds me of Mike Delfino from "Desperate Housewives" :laugh: ). His cock was almost as unconvincing as the one on my DS doll, otherwise, he looks like someone you can realistically meet on Grindr or Tinder.

The second one reminds me of Eminem. He also looks like a younger version of Sin's "Akira." I love his Asian features, but you don't give any details about him. I'm guessing they don't have an English language page for him up yet.  :(

They are both nice, but I'd like to see what they look like outside the studio though.

UPDATE: I just spent the past hour going through ALL the hits I got for "Qita Dolls" looking for ANY information on the doll you pictured... and came up 100% empty. :(

Apparently, "qita.love" has expired. Hopefully, it'll be back up tomorrow.
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »

UPDATE: I just spent the past hour going through ALL the hits I got for "Qita Dolls" looking for ANY information on the doll you pictured... and came up 100% empty. :(

Apparently, "qita.love" has expired. Hopefully, it'll be back up tomorrow.

No worries, I translate the information for you.

The same information applies to the other 2 models.

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 10:20:42 PM »
Don't worry, ask them for more pictures and details. They are selling this model in their Taobao website.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 12:14:30 PM »
Found this last night on Spartanlover.com, he's apparently a black reskin of one of the white dolls above (either the biker or the kitchen dude). The nappy hair and almost comically-sized lips (not necessarily in this picture but in others in his set) makes him look more like a racist caricature than an actual model.

Judging by some of the other photos, I'd say he was probably a regular sports mannequin... until someone in the factory stuck a large dildo on his previously non-existent crotch (probably as a joke). BAM! Instant 10x markup! :laugh: However, I was trying to think of other black male TPE dolls on the market and couldn't think of any, so yeah for diversity! 8)
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2020, 10:03:15 PM »
Found this last night on Spartanlover.com, he's apparently a black reskin of one of the white dolls above (either the biker or the kitchen dude). The nappy hair and almost comically-sized lips (not necessarily in this picture but in others in his set) makes him look more like a racist caricature than an actual model. .......

Judging by some of the other photos, I'd say he was probably a regular sports mannequin... until someone in the factory stuck a large dildo on his previously non-existent crotch (probably as a joke). BAM! Instant 10x markup! :laugh: However, I was trying to think of other black male TPE dolls on the market and couldn't think of any, so yeah for diversity! 8)

Honestly, I quite like the doll especially when he is bald! In accordance with the pictures I discovered, I think the doll might be an HR production.  I just hope they can give him a more bushy eyebrow! Why they like male dolls with women's eyebrows??? >:(

His specifications:

A little less heavy than Qita's male dolls but 47kg is still a challenging weight to move around.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2020, 04:41:01 PM »
That's what I was talking about with the huge lips. It makes him look like a 1930s African caricature.

Also, if I may ask, where do you get the information you post here? I know some members like to post their opinions as "facts," ::) but I really like you tend to cite your sources (even if they aren't always in English  :laugh: ).  :thumb:

P.S:The maƮtre de at the restaurant I ate at last night (Outback in Lake Buena Vista, so, you know #bigspender:laugh:) looked EXACTLY like the doll on the leather armchair that you say shares a mold with "Soldier." I would have posted a picture as proof, but I couldn't think of a "valid" reason in case he asked me. :laugh:

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2020, 01:30:52 AM »
That's what I was talking about with the huge lips. It makes him look like a 1930s African caricature.

Also, if I may ask, where do you get the information you post here? I know some members like to post their opinions as "facts," ::) but I really like you tend to cite your sources (even if they aren't always in English  :laugh: ).  :thumb:

Here is the link:

https://detail.1688.com/offer/611640723735.html?spm=a26352.13672862.offerlist.341.6d977d69xU3XWa

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2020, 08:35:24 PM »
I was referring to your post about the new doll being released some time after Chinese New Year (Year of the Mouse, so my doll is set  8) ). How would know such information about dolls being released in China (which was on another thread, #mybad :-[ ), when American companies are so hesitant to broadcast upcoming male/female models (the last news I know of American male dolls was the release of Sinthetics "William," and that was how many years ago?  :laugh:)?

ThisIsSam

• New Resident
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2020, 08:00:57 PM »
He looks fine, in terms of lip proportion. We do have sizes like that, within our race. The problem is, in some of the site's photos, how they painted his lips. A verrrry poor job.

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2020, 03:23:48 PM »
I think it would be better to make him a soccer player rather then a basketball player.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 12:26:12 PM »
Just found this one yesterday on Spartan Lover. I don't know much about it, but it looks a taller version (5'9" or 175cm) of their "Mario" doll (5'5" or 165cm) except with slightly smaller eyes. I like his wig though. :laugh:

They also have "Help, I've been stung repeatedly by wasps" torso doll that appears to share it's puffy face with some of their older dolls (recycling works, people). Also, unlike their other (and far cuter) torso doll, this one has movable arms.

The glasses he wears in some of his pictures makes him look a bit like Jeff Goldblum. :laugh:

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 12:40:07 PM »
I was trying to remember if we discussed this one yet, but it wasn't on this thread. :laugh: He looks like a RealDoll with his long rectangular face, sunken eyes and plastic-y sheen.

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 03:43:40 PM »
Yeah, I saw those and they are really nice as well.  I agree that the last one does have the RD look to him and that the torso does resemble Jeff Goldblum slightly.