Author Topic: A Few More New Male Dolls  (Read 2062 times)

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
Re: A Few More New Male Dolls
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2020, 12:59:45 AM »
It is a very nice doll, but I don't like the lack of description and the language barrier of the site provided.  I also don't trust alibaba/aliexpress.  Wish I could find him somewhere else.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2020, 05:25:23 PM »
Ive  bought 2 on Alibaba just make sure  you  check the seller  the  doll body weights 58 kg  its a  monster.. They have taken a  body that they  have and put on another head

94elmwood

• New Resident

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2020, 10:42:22 PM »
It is a very nice doll, but I don't like the lack of description and the language barrier of the site provided.  I also don't trust alibaba/aliexpress.  Wish I could find him somewhere else.

Contact the recommended dealers of this forum for his availability, I believe they are able to make the arrangement for you.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2020, 12:45:10 AM »
I checked as many of the American vendors as I could think of that sell male TPE dolls (1am Dolls, Fine Love Dolls, Passion Dolls, Real Love Sex Dolls, Sexy Real Sex Dolls, Spartan Lover and Unique-Dolls), but only Portland based Spartan Lover even carried male Qita Dolls.

To be fair, Unique-Dolls carries a whole line of FEMALE Qita dolls, but they might be open to selling you a male one if you ask Annie reaaaallly nicely. Doubtful, but you can ask.
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2020, 01:47:39 AM »
Thank you.