Author Topic: A Few More New Male Dolls  (Read 3038 times)

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
Re: A Few More New Male Dolls
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2020, 12:46:22 PM »
He has a really nice face, but is too ripped for me.  I don't like the overly large pecs that look like actual breasts nor the exhaggerated six pack abs.  But I do like his face.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2020, 01:58:04 PM »
He has a really nice face, but is too ripped for me.  I don't like the overly large pecs that look like actual breasts nor the exhaggerated six pack abs.  But I do like his face.

That's the one thing I liked about male RealDolls. Their faces weren't that great - particularly their bug eyes - but the choice of body types is great (ripped and non-ripped). It also made right here in USA - with a much faster turnaround time than their only stateside competition. Heck, I get jealous seeing my DS doll who sits on his ass all day and still has a six-pack...I sit on my ass and I look like I swallowed a beached whale.  :(
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2020, 03:34:17 PM »
I know the feeling.  Larry lays around and is the ultimate definition of lazy and he still is fit, trim and sexy as hell, LOL.  Me...well....after having two kids and always being a bit on the bigger side....you can only imagine.

Atlas274

• New Resident
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2020, 01:44:53 AM »
I find another 160cm, 45kg male doll, He is handsome like my BJD!

He is a Sexye creation from Tmall, please contact your local dealer for details. Please forgive me for not posting the original link in this forum.

In a Chinese doll community,people said their dolls doesn't match the picture.

They called it  nickname"Photoshop" :-[

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2020, 04:08:40 AM »
Heres another one. It looks like Gabriels little brother

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2020, 07:24:37 PM »
In a Chinese doll community, people said their dolls doesn't match the picture.

They called it nickname "Photoshop" :-[

American doll buyers say the same thing for years ::) (see discussions on here about "the Chinese dolls will catch up with American ones"), but we know better than to piss off Adobe's lawyers.  :o

Here's another one. It looks like Gabriel's little brother

I can see the resemblance. Does it come with a 4.5yr waiting period? :laugh:
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

rich4863

• New Resident
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2020, 11:59:08 PM »
I can see the resemblance. Does it come with a 4.5yr waiting period? :laugh:

I spoke with a rep from the company. They say  28-32 days.  May or may not be legit. I havent heard anything about the company one way or the other.

The name of the company is Komioh. Ive heard nothing about them good or bad. Has anyone ordered from them?

Have heard that ordering from Alibaba can be a nightmare.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2020, 10:10:10 PM »
where  is the link  for  the other doll

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2020, 12:55:39 PM »
WHICH "other doll?" We got a whole thread of them.  :laugh:

However, the "young Gabriel" doll was added to Spartan Lover this morning (as they're the usually the first US vendor to post new male dolls). His face isn't the only similarity...

Oh, and that's the SMALL one! :o  :o :o

Also, I'm guessing they are aware of the resemblance as they named him...of all things... "Gabe." :raised eyebrow: I find that quite clever being that it's the diminutive of "Gabriel," :laugh: but I'm guessing legal will make them change it within the week.  :police: :police:

The link to their shop is: https://spartanlover.com/collections/male-sex-dolls/products/47-male-sex-doll-gabe

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2020, 05:04:37 PM »
Beautiful trans doll

Her hips don't lie as Shakira would sing  8)

I like her little boobs

too bad she doesn't have a nice curly wig and a mini skirt to be even more sexy

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2020, 05:08:33 PM »
As close to Sinthetic's Gabriel as a cat is to a dog  :laugh:

Kylebrown

• New Resident
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2020, 03:06:37 AM »
When are they going to be serious and start releasing male dolls that look like men. It seems the only ones that can are DSDoll, Real Doll and Sinthetics but their silicone. TPE is kind of all over the place still.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2020, 12:04:29 PM »
When are they going to be serious and start releasing male dolls that look like men.

Ikr, no beer bellies, uneven facial hair (to make up for their receding hairline), ugly tattoos, or embarrassing suburban dad outfits? Are they even trying? :laugh:

It seems the only ones that can are DSDoll, Real Doll and Sinthetics but their silicone.

...And when was the last time any of them released a new sculpt? I just did a search for "realistic male mannequins" on Amazon and found almost a dozen results that were less plastic looking than a male RD - and they were made of actual plastic!

As close to Sinthetic's Gabriel as a cat is to a dog  :laugh:

Actually, what Rich4863 said was: "Here's another one. It looks like Gabriel's little brother[/i]." [emphasis mine]

I'm not a clone of either of my older brothers. That being said, you can still tell we're brothers.

As for my earlier reply, I said I "could see the resemblance." I didn't say it was a strong one, but it's clearly there. Heck, scroll through the "Delivered Gabriels" folder - even "Gabriel" doesn't look like "Gabriel" most of the time.  :laugh:

Kylebrown

• New Resident
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2020, 02:53:51 PM »
Your right and I am shocked about this. I mean Realdoll and DSDoll could easily make a new sculpt, its just they not want to. The argument of not a lot of customers want male dolls is a joke. I know lots of people who do but would not want to spend a dime on the limited male doll selection and the primitive male-female looking dolls available. I get turned off by the TPE selection which is why I can't justify spending money on something I won't enjoy.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2020, 08:05:18 PM »
If there was "no demand for male dolls," ::) this thread would have a LOT fewer pages in it.

If anything, it's a lack of interest on the US/European vendors part. As the only vendor I can think of who sells all of the dolls listed here is Spartan Lover - and they have 50 listings. Granted a lot of them are older sculpts, but the "oldest" male doll on their site is only 2 years old!  :o

We can argue about the aesthetics of their various creations all we want (as we aren't the target audience). But, at least, some of the TPE manufacturers are putting considerable time and effort into their designs year over year - something they would NOT do if it "wasn't profitable" to do so. Hopefully, someone will have another doll for us to discuss later this week.  8)