Author Topic: A Few More New Male Dolls  (Read 4616 times)

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: A Few More New Male Dolls
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2020, 08:04:03 PM »
he maybe new to qita  but he  has already been out however he is not  5 ft 9 tall more like  5  ft 6 and  yes he does weigh 143 pounds   a  cement brick

I got his height from the source (Sex Doll Genie), so any mistake is there's not mine. He's also expensive: $2295!

They also have a nasty habit of listing the exact same doll two or three times under different names - sometimes even using the same photos (my DS doll is listed three times under three different names - while his bearded bro is listed once #burn).

Speaking of which, Spartan Lover hasn't listed a new male doll since July! :o Whereas, they have de-listed SIX -  including the mod-approved "alien head doll" (my term not theirs).
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2020, 07:37:57 PM »
Yeah, I work for Sex Doll Genie now.  I will pass the message along to maybe combine some of the male (and female) dolls that are similar into one, but with tons of photos.  I think we do that because there are so many different options with these dolls, that it is good to display them so that if someone likes that particular look, they can say, hey, I want the exact look in the photos, rather than having to explain it.  We are working on getting up more dolls every day, including that sexy long haired Qita male that I've had my eye on.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2020, 07:45:33 PM »
I have him  he Is  standing 3  ft from   him.. Actuahhy it was smaller I put a longer pipe In between the neck and the head  still only  5 ft 6
 Had to give him surgery to lighten him  too

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2020, 10:07:46 PM »
I work for sex doll genie now

I honestly never heard of them until I made that post as they are the site my buyer was threatening to buy from instead of me. Anyway, I have no marketable skills, :( but I am more knowledgeable than the general public in regards to sex dolls (…or at least male dolls, I don’t follow female dolls that closely :laugh: )

...there are so many different options with these dolls, that it is good to display them so that if someone likes that particular look, they can say, hey, I want the exact look in the photos, rather than having to explain it.

I have no problem with different listings as long as they are actually DIFFERENT. I like how Spartan openly admitted its Adam/Joseph dolls were the same head in different colors as it’s much more helpful in showing “different options” than shoving a different wig on them like most factories (as I’m told they are the ones providing the photos) and calling it a day.

I’d be in favor of less photos (as 1am Dolls posted all photos of “Lance” together in one massive gallery of blinding whiteness) if it allowed them to show us what they look like in various skin, hair, eye colors – especially eye color rather than that soulless black they often have (which I get is supposed to be “neutral” ::) ). Isn’t there a simple plug-in they use to “preview” that sort of thing… or would that be too complicated for their site (even if it’s only hair color, eye color and skin color)?

Spartan had a short-lived section called “Black Dolls” which, contrary to its name, showed the same white/Asian models from the rest of their site under the insulting auspices that they “can be ordered in darker colors” which was not only unhelpful but misleading – and possibly even racist as well! If it lived up to its promise, it would be awesome (as their customer reviews show, some of their dolls actually look better in darker skin tones than they do in “standard” white ones).
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2020, 09:50:03 AM »
sorry about butchering the word actually.. Yes that's true about doll  color The same  doll can me ordered  in  some cases white  tan or black color  but as you mentioned its  the same doll

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2020, 01:26:04 PM »
Akira, I agree with you, there should be an option to view the same doll in all available skin tones and eye colors.

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2020, 07:51:16 PM »
I agree about important options. I'd like to see what options, especially black skin tones look like on dolls.
Leave the world better than you found it.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2020, 07:14:39 PM »
I thought Bowmanc or someone would've posted this by now, but I guess it's my job now. ::) Spartan Lover posted three new listings on Monday - two new ones and one "variant" on an existing one.

This is "Jerry:"

5'7" and weighs 101lbs - costs $1799

The second one is "Kevin:"

5'5" and weighs 97lbs - costs $2399 :o

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2020, 03:18:17 AM »
All rather heavy!

But at last much more believable body shapes and even the faces are much better

If I was going to get a male doll I would choose Kevin, nice natural body sculpt

<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2020, 11:53:06 AM »
Spartan has a new listing this morning, but I don't think it's a new doll as it looks a lot like one they added last year. Like "Eddie," I suspect it might be a slight resculpt of an earlier doll with a new name and a new height (2" taller than he was before, however the product description still says "5'3"/160cm").

https://spartanlover.com/products/54-male-sex-doll-andy

Compared to this listing from last year:
https://spartanlover.com/collections/male-sex-dolls/products/53-511-male-sex-doll-cameron