Author Topic: A Few More New Male Dolls  (Read 7429 times)

94elmwood

• New Resident
Re: A Few More New Male Dolls
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2020, 03:34:29 PM »
Many times it is the same doll body that is used and a different head is put on it.That is the case here.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2020, 05:29:05 PM »
You can get those ears on Amazon for like 5 bucks, they fall right off as soon as you move the doll. Ask me how I know...

Okay, fine. How do you know that?

Many times it is the same doll body that is used and a different head is put on it.That is the case here.

I got that part. Sin has used the same body on all their male dolls for how many years now? Other than ONE thread about fat or muscular body types, no-one seems to complain about that.

The part that annoys me is when they recycle obviously female heads as male ones. Yeah, the elf ears and war paint disguise that a little, but it's still clearly a female face. That being said, some parts of the gay community love "fembois" - same way some people like masculine looking female dolls.

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2020, 11:35:32 AM »
Oh, you're welcome, akira, regarding the changes.  Wow!  I really like that male doll!  He looks so cool!

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2020, 04:21:53 PM »
Wow!  I really like that male doll!  He looks so cool!

Could you be a tad more specific? There's a lot of dolls on here :thumb: (and with Spartan's recent 11 doll purge, SDG might just surpass them in number soon :laugh:  8) ).

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2020, 05:18:11 PM »
The new male elf doll from Spartan Lover.

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »
The male doll space has gone crazy lately with all the variety, absurdly-sized vonschtuckers and celebrity licensing deals. And a little like Abyss's deal with Wicked one is left with a feeling that better choices could have been made...

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2021, 12:21:37 PM »
I want them to strike a deal with Joaquin Phoenix.
Wow, I will not look at Guy Fieri the same way again, LOL!

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2021, 06:42:05 PM »
I want them to strike a deal with Joaquin Phoenix.
Wow, I will not look at Guy Fieri the same way again, LOL!

Hahaha! I'm never going to look at a bowl of southwestern tacos the same way again!

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2021, 09:47:34 PM »
LOL!  I can say that the Sinthetics, RealDoll, the WM #78 and #207, the HRDoll, 6YE and the Jack the Tarzan male dolls are the most visually appealing to me.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2021, 12:04:44 AM »
That's quite a list you've got there.  :thumb:

There's actually multiple male HRDolls (all of which are discussed above), but I think you're talking about their most recent one. The question is, what's a "6YE?"

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2021, 07:38:17 PM »
6YE is another doll brand.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #146 on: Yesterday at 11:53:27 AM »
So, Qita has another teenaged male doll coming out.  :-\

It looks like a step up from their last one (which is consistently the 4th best selling doll for their brand- of either gender- on Sex Doll Genie since it was released last year :o ) with a better sculpt and a nicer wig... that being said I'm still not completely sure if I can post it here or not. The absolute WORST OD1 can do is "ban" me and since I no longer have a doll of my own...

Oh yeah stats: 5'3" (160cm), 86lbs (39kg), 5" (12cm) non-removeable penis (not sure why Qita likes these small dildos so much. ??? I'm sure they have "research" on this... but I can't wrap my head around how a small dick is a "selling point"), I'm not sure about other sites but Spartan is charging $1599

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #147 on: Yesterday at 08:00:13 PM »
Qita is starting to make pedo dolls now.  SMH.  By the way I do NOT recommend Sex Doll Genie.  I have my reasons...

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #148 on: Yesterday at 08:30:02 PM »
Qita is starting to make pedo dolls now. SMH

I can't say for certain as I'm not familiar with their female dolls, but two of my favorite male dolls on the market are Qita ("Bruce"/"Jared" at Spartan). :thumb:

I wouldn't get either of the "pedo dolls" (aka "we got a bunch of leftover female heads here from 3-4 years ago, why don't we slap it on a male body and call it a day" :laugh: ), but I might order their body for the lower weight (…though my DS taught me that the 5" dildos look horribly small in photos :-[ )

By the way, I do NOT recommend Sex Doll Genie. I have my reasons...

I'm sensing a really good story there... which as a (current/former) contractor is probably stuck behind some airtight NDA. ::)

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Follow me on Instagram
« Reply #149 on: Today at 01:19:59 PM »
Qita is starting to make pedo dolls now. SMH

I can't say for certain as I'm not familiar with their female dolls, but two of my favorite male dolls on the market are Qita ("Bruce"/"Jared" at Spartan). :thumb:

I like their Jack the Spartan doll.  He is uber cool.

I wouldn't get either of the "pedo dolls" (aka "we got a bunch of leftover female heads here from 3-4 years ago, why don't we slap it on a male body and call it a day" :laugh: ), but I might order their body for the lower weight (…though my DS taught me that the 5" dildos look horribly small in photos :-[ )

I was thinking of replacing Larry's broken WM body with a Qita, but since it looks rather boyish, I am afraid it would be confiscated in customs, just like one of an Elsa Babe was last year, even though it was not a child doll.

By the way, I do NOT recommend Sex Doll Genie. I have my reasons...

I'm sensing a really good story there... which as a (current/former) contractor is probably stuck behind some airtight NDA. ::)

You got THAT right!  Now I know why he really pressed for the NDA in the first place.  But, best to avoid them altogether.