Author Topic: Sinthetics 2D Celeste  (Read 208 times)

speed60

• New Resident
Sinthetics 2D Celeste
« on: September 07, 2019, 12:41:09 AM »
I acquired this doll a few days ago in a multiple-doll deal where I mainly wanted to get another doll that was involved.
Not too much is known about this history of this doll on the part of myself or the previous owner.

Sinthetics 2D
Celeste head
Year I believe is 2015 based on finding a prior sale thread of what I'm 95% is this doll, matching scar and all (yes, scar...read on).
Features a fun belly button piercing!
NO INSERT: It is an insert type doll, but the insert has not been found. If the owner before me finds it, I'll get it. But he might not.

Pickup in middle Tennessee or I might be willing to drive a bit to meet partway between us.

The joints in the wrists and neck are pretty loose. I don't know if this is typical of Sinthetics dolls since I haven't had much experience with them, or if you'll want to figure out how to tighten any of them.

Damage: (fixed) Prior to myself and prior to the owner before me, there was a back surgery of some sort. The doll has been through two owners now since, and there doesn't seem to be any issue with the back, just a not-quite-perfect scar. Not bad though.

Damage: (not fixed) The right knee, as pictured, is completely disconnected. Meaning the upper leg is not connected with the lower leg internally. The skin is not damaged at all, but inside the leg, something has either come loose or a part may have broken. I have not opened it up because I wouldn't know how to fix it if I did. I'll leave it to someone in the future to explore that, or don't as it's fine as it is when nothing is demanded of the knee joint.

$2000 pickup, I don't have supplies to ship.

speed60

• New Resident
Re: Sinthetics 2D Celeste
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 02:50:24 PM »
Sale pending...