Author Topic: My Phicen collection  (Read 1039 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: My Phicen collection
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 08:39:11 PM »
AHHH You got one!!   A 1/12 that is!   I'm glad you like her!    Your pics of her are pretty damn cute! Very clear and you managed some good poses with her too. :)

I don't mean to spam your thread, so I'll be quick...I got the same one last spring.

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2019, 01:36:37 AM »
Not a problem and thanks Ceej.
Looks like you have the suntan. I got the pale. I might get another one in suntan. I looked briefly to see if other heads are available. The only one
I saw was a 1/12 Nier Automata head and costume from Superduck. It looked identical to the 1/6 set. It has amazing detail for the size.
I took most of the pics with a SLR and telephoto zoom lens. The first shots I took with a point and shoot, but they looked blurry. I guess it had problems
focusing on the small face. The one of her in just the white top and shorts is the only acceptable one from the point and shoot. Although the face is
a little blurry. It focused on her boobs.  :laugh:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2019, 05:10:05 AM »
Heh. I guess we know where the point and shoot's mind is!   :P

Yes I got the suntan version, to match my S09. :)

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 10:13:13 AM »
Wow! Great pictures of such beautiful ladies..  I love those outfits too.  Especially the school uniform with the skirt that is short in the back..   :evil:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

senso

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 09:49:15 PM »
Thanks Nova-1
I'll probably put up some more pics of them in the near future. I have a couple sporting the Superduck uniforms that I can take
some pictures of.
Just a warning, I'm about to get a little Phicen geek. This particular doll is an older S02A. It's the only Phicen I have in this darker suntan which isn't available
anymore. Now the suntan is a lighter cocoa color. (I'm just referring to bodies not character sets)  I think this color photographs a lot better so this is one of my
favorite for pictures. She has more of a glow than the flatter cocoa of the new suntan. Most of the suntan heads I see now only match the new suntan well.
This is the only head I have that's dark enough to match this old suntan. I'm going to take some pics. of her in a bikini and try to bring out the skin tone.
But for now she needs to spend some time getting a stain remover treatment. She got stained from the black stockings. I washed them but they still stained.
Not to worry, a week with some oxy10 and she'll be fine.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2019, 01:01:52 AM »
Here is one I found of this S02 wearing a bit less. This is a different head that I probably darkened to match the body better. She's a bit glowy here.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2019, 05:37:58 AM »
Oh WOW!

That photo is a work of art!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2019, 10:41:09 AM »
 :drool:  :drool: :drool:

Bravo! That is one awesome picture Senso! This would make for a perfect mud flap image for my pick-up.  :evil:   I also love how you captured her reflection so vividly too.  This shot is definitely a masterpiece!  :thumb: :thumb:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

senso

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2019, 10:05:31 PM »
Thanks Ceej and Nova-1
I remember messing around with Lightroom for about an hour to get this effect. There is a fair amount of processing. So far I haven't been able to get
the new suntan ones to look this good in photos. I've gotten pale Phicens to look pretty good too. Just in a different way.
I darkened the face with Lightroom. I didn't repaint it. But I've seen some head repaints that looked as good or better than the original. Some amazing work.
Not something I would attempt. Especially redoing the eyebrows and lashes.
Now that you mentioned it Nova-1, this pose does look a lot like one of the truck mudflap designs  :laugh:

SebaSan1981

• New Resident
  • Crazy hobbyst
    • SebaSan1981 DeviantArt profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2020, 01:12:15 AM »
Whoa! You have awesome Phicen collection, so many cute and unique dolls. You buying on ebay or other shop?

senso

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 09:46:31 AM »
Thanks SebaSan.
Most of the Phicens if not all, I bought on ebay, including heads and clothes too. I may have gotten something from another source but
not sure.
I haven't had many problems. The prices are usually less than buying from a hobby site or store. Although it is more possible to get a knock-off
on ebay, especially with the more sought after heads. I bought one head that I'm sure is a knock-off but it is still very nice and had a low price, so
I was still happy with it.
There is one source on ebay I usually buy bodies from. A fairly low price and none of the bodies I got had quality issues or damage. I don't know of
any knock-off's of Phicens or any other brand of seamless bodies. A bad ebay seller wouldn't have knock-off bodies but maybe try to sell damaged
ones.
I know you didn't ask a question about this, but People often have reservations about buying 1/6th dolls (Phicens) off ebay. Also mentioning this
for people not familiar with buying 1/6 figures.

This is the knock-off head. I've seen pics of the authentic one and it is a little nicer. This head was about half the price but still looks very nice.

All the Superduck heads and figure sets I have like Kasumi and Neir Automata were authentic from ebay and a bit cheaper than the hobby stores.
But the stores are a safer bet and delivery is usually a lot faster.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2020, 03:36:16 AM »
Thanks incred
That YM Toys head is gorgeous. The price is good too. I bought two YMT heads a couple years ago and liked them a lot. I don't
remember what I paid. They were a good match to the Phicen suntan bodies. This one looks like it is pale.

That is a great price on loose bodies. About ten dollars less than what I usually get them for. It looks like E2046 only has the 2015 pale
bodies.
At first it's a little confusing because they use their own model numbers. It looks like you got the S10D. Not sure why they call it a C body.
Phicen has it as D. I didn't see any suntan ones, but that price is very low. The 2015 models are still probably my favorite series.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2020, 03:48:10 AM »
After looking again I saw that E2046 has other Phicen bodies too,  like the 2017 and 2019 series and also suntan versions.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2020, 07:26:31 AM »
Nice. I do like Phicens. Keep em coming!