Author Topic: My Phicen collection  (Read 110 times)

senso

• New Resident
My Phicen collection
« on: September 10, 2019, 12:29:31 AM »
This is where I will post pictures of different Phicens. I started collecting them in 2013 and up to ten bodies to date. I have a bit more than that of different heads and
clothing sets/accessories.
I wasn't much interested in small dolls until I got my first Phicen.  Really like collecting and they're fun to photograph.

I'm not sure what to call this. I got this costume recently because it was fairly cheap. It doesn't fit very well but looks OK. The boots didn't come with it. Got them a while ago.

sexy swimsuit

This is something I put together not seriously. Black tights, a Barbie skirt, a collar and some ribbon. Turned out kind of sexy so I took some pics.

casual

sloopjohnb

• Resident
Re: My Phicen collection
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:30 AM »
Really nice!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 05:46:41 AM »
Nice photos Senso :)
The outfits you chose for them look GREAT!  The casual one showcases her legs beautifully!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 01:54:04 PM »
Thanks Ceej and sloopjohnb.
All the different Phicen models have nice legs. One of their best features.  I usually put them in costumes that show them off.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:16:34 PM »
    putting on the costume

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 09:03:55 PM »
Amazing how real she looks! Very nice pictures  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 03:16:18 PM »
Amazing how real she looks! Very nice pictures  :thumb:

Thanks Halleheals
Phicens look very realistic. I've seen some photos that look much more realistic than mine. Better lighting and posing. I also like that there are different body
types with the various model numbers. It can get a little confusing.  All the ones I have are bodies that I bought separate heads for. I never got a complete Phicen character set.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 05:27:12 PM »
  All the ones I have are bodies that I bought separate heads for. I never got a complete Phicen character set.

That's kind of funny. I bought Fire Red Rose and Shi as complete sets, but they haven't been out of their boxes  :-X

I did however get Billy Tucci's autograph on Shi's case.

I'm sure you have your sources, but take a look at the sticky here. I have used E2046 a lot.
They are usually half the price of Hobby Search.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 09:28:06 PM »
  All the ones I have are bodies that I bought separate heads for. I never got a complete Phicen character set.

That's kind of funny. I bought Fire Red Rose and Shi as complete sets, but they haven't been out of their boxes  :-X

I did however get Billy Tucci's autograph on Shi's case.

I'm sure you have your sources, but take a look at the sticky here. I have used E2046 a lot.
They are usually half the price of Hobby Search.

You should probably let them out. They're going to get mad.
Although the autographed SHI might be worth more unopened. That's very cool being autographed. I think I saw a post of it. Looked like the armor version.
I thought of getting the kimono Asia version, but never did. Now it's discontinued. I loved the face and it was one of the least expensive sets. I think around $160.
Some now are more than $250 but come with a lot of stuff.
I'll check out that source. Thanks incred.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2019, 10:25:15 PM »

My old uniform seems a little small now.

Is the skirt too short in the back?

Looks fine to me.

I'm going to get out of this and put on something else.

What's with the camera?  Are you going to post pictures on some stupid forum?

No. Of course not.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 03:07:47 PM »
   elegant

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 04:00:27 PM »
Very elegant...…

That head/face looks familiar, I think that's the same one I got yesterday :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 07:56:28 PM »
Very elegant...…

That head/face looks familiar, I think that's the same one I got yesterday :)

It's one of my favorite heads. I got it about two years ago but I think it is still available. It's very likely it is what you got.
The photo "casual " is the same head with different hair  There are some other versions too.
I noticed some of the heads like this for sale had a name. (don't remember it) It is a likeness of a Chinese model/actor. What's funny,
is she also was a news anchor in China for a while. The male viewers doubled when she was on. Can't imagine why.

The head is a good likeness, even though her hair is brown here. I chose this picture because she's making a face.