Author Topic: My Phicen collection  (Read 1380 times)

senso

• Resident
Re: My Phicen collection
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2020, 12:19:57 AM »
Hot bunny girl?

Or sexy magician?

Watch me conger a rabbit from this box.
Abracadabra!

Umm... Just rabbit ears.

Now for my final trick, I will make myself disappear!

Abracadabra!

Oops! This would be really embarrassing if I wasn't still wearing a collar and heels.

A little more spam

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2020, 07:25:03 AM »
Most definitely a hot bunny girl!

Love her attempt at her dissapearing trick!  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2020, 07:33:27 PM »
I lean towards the bunny girl too. Don't know why.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2020, 07:42:05 PM »
For the Phicen curious:
The body in costume is a Phicen2015 S10D  The nude body is a Phicen2015 S07C
The head is YM Toys
The costume is ZY Toys

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2020, 11:20:32 PM »
They're is a navy blue set too. I don't have that one. Some sellers might not show the brand or what you saw on ebay might be
something else, but similar.

The seller I bought from didn't show the brand. But they are Superduck. Just cheaper incomplete sets.

This is the (sold out) navy blue version from Hobby Search;https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10413040

They had the other versions too. They also have some other clothes and heads in stock.

If possible I buy from E2046. They are much cheaper in 1:6 scale dolls and accessories. They just take forever to ship. 

Here is an outfit and head I bought for $76. in July and there is one left; https://www.e2046.com/p/37563/&title=clothes-the-most-evil-genius-accessories-doll

senso

• Resident
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2020, 01:01:53 AM »
I was still seeing some of the school girl outfits on ebay for around $40 recently and I saw what looked the same, but a different color scheme
than Superduck, for around $18. Probably a knock-off, although they looked nice for that price. Just the top, skirt and undies. No stockings or shoes.

I'm sure there are some brick and mortar stores that still have them, but probably more expensive. But delivery is a lot quicker.

A lot of times when things like this get in short supply the prices go way up. I remember them being around $35 to $40 when they came out.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2020, 03:41:57 AM »
I found one I think I'll like on Ebay, its pricy but not the most pricey, Just the skirt and top as Senso saw.

Unfortunately, many of the lesser expensive ones which look great, have much higher shipping rates(international shipping out of the US) making the overall price equal to or more than the cost of the higher priced ones with free shipping. Say.....oh, I don't know...shipping to Canada ::)

I've seen the navy blue one, the example that Incred posted, on Ebay, and of course its higher priced and so is the shipping :whistle:

At any rate, Great pics Senso!   8)

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2020, 02:02:39 PM »
They're is a navy blue set too. I don't have that one. Some sellers might not show the brand or what you saw on ebay might be
something else, but similar.

The seller I bought from didn't show the brand. But they are Superduck. Just cheaper incomplete sets.

This is the (sold out) navy blue version from Hobby Search;https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10413040

They had the other versions too. They also have some other clothes and heads in stock.

If possible I buy from E2046. They are much cheaper in 1:6 scale dolls and accessories. They just take forever to ship. 

Here is an outfit and head I bought for $76. in July and there is one left; https://www.e2046.com/p/37563/&title=clothes-the-most-evil-genius-accessories-doll

That's a nice character set. Beautiful costume and has a lot of details for the price. Like the head too. I was wondering what body they used in the photos?
Maybe one of the new Phicen bodies. Looks like the pale color.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2020, 10:21:12 PM »
She probably is pale. I think they usually make anime characters in pale. The S07C should work well.
If you haven't seen them, Phicen has some new 2020 bodies. They have pale and suntan versions of what they call anime bodies.
They look a lot like the 2019 bodies but have smaller waists. You might like those. I guess they look more figurine-ish.

The S07C is a nice body, one of my favorites that I have. So yesterday I bought the S09C suntan version. :thumb:
I also got the 2019 S35 suntan with head. I think she's gorgeous. I'll take some pics when she arrives. :)

senso

• Resident
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2020, 02:22:59 AM »
Dreamer The Nudist

It's going to be November soon and it's starting to get chilly.
I guess I'll have to put something on.

That's better

Phicen S07C body   Dreamer head

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2020, 09:02:51 AM »
Excellent set of pics!

I'm wondering if Dreamer is related to my phicens, because for the most part, mine are nudists too  :P

senso

• Resident
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2020, 03:06:43 AM »
Thanks Ceej
Yea. Your Phicens sure don't wear much. Sure keeps the wardrobe simple. :laugh:

senso

• Resident
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2020, 01:18:11 AM »
I ordered a Superduck SDH-015A head two weeks ago and got it a few days ago.

This head really stood out to me. The eyes are what sold it. I like the juxtaposition of the face being cute and the dark eyes and slight
smirk saying, "I'm going to mess you up"

The head is pale and matches the pale body pretty well. I got this head for around $22. It usually sells for $38 to $40. I wasn't sure if it
would be authentic for that price. I'm not sure but it looks good and came in a Superduck box. Although no seal. I think it is a real
one. Everything looks right. All I can see are a couple minor flaws, maybe why it was cheaper. Either way I'm happy with it.

Here are some pics of it on a Phicen S07A body.

I saw this costume on the Monkey Depot site and thought it would be perfect to make this character. It wasn't too expensive and it also
came with shoes. It didn't include the weapons. I already had those.

Next time I will post some pics and a revue of the 2019 S35 that I bought.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2020, 12:51:32 PM »
Very beautiful!   8)