Author Topic: Anyone else hide their doll(s) from their family/roommates?  (Read 1546 times)

doll_master

• New Resident
  • Doll are just a wonderful way to love people
Re: Anyone else hide their doll(s) from their family/roommates?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2019, 07:09:35 PM »
My wife does not know about Tina and Jazmin at the moment. I will tell her when the time is right. I agree they are works of art. My 2 girls are laying down in their own room behind a fouton sofa. It hides them nicely. I know its only a matter of time before my wife finds them and freaks. But i am ready to come clean because i have bonded with my girls and they are providing me with a happy life. i really dont care who knows about them. We are a pretty open family so i am hoping my wife will understand. This week my wife will be out of town so they will both be sleeping in my bed. I cant wait.

SebaSan1981

• New Resident
  • Crazy hobbyst
    • SebaSan1981 DeviantArt profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 02:44:38 AM »
  I also have to keep my Patricia in secret because I share house with my two friends. They are married and they occupied one half of house, another half is mine. She is very religious (luckily he is not much) and better for me she didn't know anything about Patricia. I don't wanna be accused for living in "satanistic relationship with android" :)
I thought about good and bad sides with living with someone and doll at the same time.

Pros:
- Good side is that I have one room for hobbies only. I'ts a kind of shelter for me, where I can keep my books, dvd/blu ray movies collection, gaming consoles, figurines and finally Patricia as well. Men's stuff, You know :)
- For most of time someone is at home. It can prevent criminal activity, attempts of theft etc.

Cons:
- Restrictions with time and area of activites with doll. Usually I can play with her or take pictures when nobody's home (housemates are at work or on holiday).
- Another activities like playing music or creating music on computer are limited also (except using headphones). Doll movement or transfer can cause the noise as well.

Until I stay alone at home I can't fully enjoy time with some of my hobbies. Especially doll related ;)

hartmike

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2020, 12:21:44 AM »
regardless of hidden doll,i think this is a personal choice
everyone have different patterens of behavior
i think we can't one-sided said who do not who does well
because we are not in the position of others,may be in the way he the best way to this position
btw,i think if you think your baby a lot,you may consider giving you a doll to bulid a warehouse
will save a lot of your home space

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2020, 01:41:06 AM »
I don't necessarily display  them. I don't go out of my way to conceal  them either. They have the run of two of my bedrooms  on the main floor. If anyone happens to spy them . Oh well.   :whistle:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

doll_master

• New Resident
  • Doll are just a wonderful way to love people
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 08:53:51 PM »
Nice harem!

Sexydaddy469

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2020, 04:31:16 PM »
At the moment I have to keep her hidden in my current living situation. Once I move out on my own she will be out in the open, free to move about. It's a pain to put her back in the box every time with her head on. I'd like to find something to keep her propped up with head on while I'm not using her. She is 100 cm.  I recently started dating a 180 cm real woman and I feel like I'm not giving enough time to my doll. Not sure if and when the time comes how to introduce her to my gf.

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2020, 11:59:52 AM »
I don't hide my dolls from my household members, but I do not have them out in the open when visitors come over.  My bedroom is upstairs and so they hang out in there most of the time, but I do bring them downstairs from time to time (Doc is currently downstairs with me as we speak). 

BKB_LUVS_KENNA

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2020, 02:51:46 AM »
I live alone and as such I have no one to hide her from. Except 2 weeks of the year when my daughter visits. But even still, kids these days are very open to different sexual persuasions so I don't think she would be too freaked out.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2020, 11:07:10 PM »
I don't necessarily display  them. I don't go out of my way to conceal  them either. They have the run of two of my bedrooms  on the main floor. If anyone happens to spy them . Oh well.   :whistle:

WOW! Pretty dolls right there, bro. Great shot, too!

nt99

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 09:46:11 AM »
My mom has moved in during lockdown and i've had to hide my doll in the loft! I cannot let her see my colllection of sex dolls!