Author Topic: Muscular bodybuilder type doll  (Read 123 times)

bluecanvas

• New Resident
Muscular bodybuilder type doll
« on: January 07, 2020, 02:18:22 PM »
Hi guys,

I haven't posted in a long time, because I'm basically just browsing the forums from time to time to see what's new on the male doll market.

So far I've been waiting (without much success) for a really muscular doll.

I love the swimmer's build bodies (like Gabriel's above)  that is used for most available male dolls, but if I spend money on a silicone doll for myself, I would really want to have a bodybuilder type of body.

I've been in contact with Sinthetics (who - after releasing the amazingly beautiful Gabriel - is definitely my preferred manufacturer of silicone dolls) and they informed me that the main issue with a muscular body is weight. That's why they're not adding such a body to their standard line. Customers wouldn't be able to handle such a doll easily as it would be super heavy.

Still, I'm trying to make the whole thing a reality in the long run and asked them about a custom body that meets my requirements.

They said that the max. doable height would be 5'7", which I could totally live with. The basic price of a single order for an individual body with my requirements would be USD 25,000. That's quite a figure, but considering a doll is a life long purchase and (hopefully) even survives longer than a new car, it seems a reasonable price if I get the doll I want.

I gave Sinthetics these pics as drafts (which I mercilessly threw together in photoshop  ;D) that I would want to start the designing process from. They said it is technically possible to create such a body as long as it's not larger than 5'7".

My question is, would anybody be interested in such a body and want to join the process to split the manufacturing costs? I imagine the bigger the pool of interested clients for such a body, the lower the cost per client.  I would also go for a custom head sculpt, but it's of course possible to use a standard Sinthetics head with the custom muscled body.

Also, this isn't something that I'm planning out of the blue. It might even take a year or two before I could make an order, so I'm hoping some of you would be interested in joining me for this in the long run.

Let me know what you think.

Love,
Blue

94elmwood

• New Resident
Re: Muscular bodybuilder type doll
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 11:10:07 AM »
Before  you send them any money  you need to find out about people buying  dolls and never getting them or waiting 2 years plus

poseoasis

• New Resident
Re: Muscular bodybuilder type doll
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:23:22 PM »
Qita dolls from China "might" introduce a new bigger muscular TPE male doll in the near future. (Much bigger and heavier than the existing model) Since everything is still in their early stage of development and the Chinese New Year holidays are approaching, very little information was available.  Contact your local doll supplier after the CNY holidays for his release date.