Author Topic: Sinthetics - Dolce 2D - NEW and fully customizable  (Read 1163 times)

SimonSayeth

• New Resident
Sinthetics - Dolce 2D - NEW and fully customizable
« on: October 01, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »
I have been in line at Sinthetics for several years now, and my doll, a Dolce 2D has been poured and is awaiting options. Unfortunately, I have had some life changes that mean I will not be able to take ownership of this doll.

So, I am selling my stake in this doll! If you buy it, you can select any options you want: face, makeup, wig style & color, pubic hair, skin paint upgrades, etc. The only things that are fixed are body type and skin color (Dolce 2D). If your options exceed the cost of my options ($8350 total), you'll just have to pay the difference.

Once the doll is complete, it will be shipped to you BRAND NEW from the manufacturer. I can not guarantee when the doll will be finished. But since the body is already poured, you'll definitely get this doll much sooner than if you placed a new order today.

The dollar value of my stake is $8,350 (and I think the opportunity cost is much higher!). I will sell the stake for $8,000, via paypal.

If you're interested, you can contact Bronwen to verify this sale. She can probably send you pictures, and tell you more about the available options.

SimonSayeth

• New Resident
Re: Sinthetics - Dolce 2D - NEW and fully customizable
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »
PRICE CUT!

It's now just $6,500 for this opportunity to get your very own BRAND NEW Sinth. Here are some pics of the poured body. I'm told this doll has their new super soft silicone, so a real joy to squeeze.

You can get any face you want, and many other customization options!

SimonSayeth

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 07:54:10 PM »
Bump!

This doll is still available and can be made to look however you want!

Please PM me your offer.

ScubaDaver

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 09:57:15 PM »
Where is the Dolce 2D on Sinthetics' website?

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 11:45:42 PM »
Dolce is her skin color.